Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

B

Hey A , are you aware that catpiss is one of the highly coveted smells from the heavy hitter legends , along with fuel , cheese , dead rat , baby poop , and quite a few other normally repulsive scents ..... But you know that , right ?
I mean you didn't just conclude " cat piss " without previously hearing that term , did you ?

Me , personally , I can't stand it , and I really hate "the cheese " though many love it .... A few others I like , rotten fruit , arm pit , stink of all kind , just not crazy bout the catpiss , but make no mistake , it's a good thing .....

Also your buds have , although a small profile , they have a very desirable weight / calyx / leaf ratio , they have a nice glistening coating , they have a fine lime green , indicating a good sativa / indica ratio ... Fat bud , slender leaf , good color , no rot , harvested right ......
I think your bud is really nice in stature ....
Look hard , you'll see it ....
That's a fine plant ...

I mean if you like catpiss 🤔🏆..... Anyway , make marbles feel right at home
Yes I’ve heard the terp profile discussed but hadn’t experienced it myself.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Hah! Probably? That smell isnt' far from rotting fruit and feet, right?
Really the best way to describe that terp is cat piss. That’s exactly what it smells like. Had a hint of it in my amnesia lemon as well. Lots of different salivas can have the terp. Some stronger than others.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Really the best way to describe that terp is cat piss. That’s exactly what it smells like. Had a hint of it in my amnesia lemon as well. Lots of different salivas can have the terp. Some stronger than others.

Gingko trees smell different than that, though. That's what I was responding to.

How many lemony salivas have you tasted? 😄

chemistry

chemistry

Are there strains that smell like flowering ginkgo trees?

Last run I grew a Zkittles that smells Ginkgo'ish, don't know if the next one will. It was a freebee with a seed order, plan to run another some time to see what it turns out like, but no room at the minute, produced two gallons from the one plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom