Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Gods luck this morning dear! And great work on the buds youlll need one of those to go with the pizza
Thank you. It’s not until tomorrow morning. I get the extra special week long prep with nothing but clear liquids for two days prior. I’m hungry. So I got busy and created an enclosure for the outdoor plants while the weather is cold and wet. They can’t come inside and I’d like them all to survive. My cappuccino petunias are unlikely to recover but hopefully everyone else makes it.
8F136B79 533F 4D7F B6B8 45E6E0B0342A
A8EF0E9B B2B5 4936 9795 F8CD0A8E032E

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you. It’s not until tomorrow morning. I get the extra special week long prep with nothing but clear liquids for two days prior. I’m hungry. So I got busy and created an enclosure for the outdoor plants while the weather is cold and wet. They can’t come inside and I’d like them all to survive. My cappuccino petunias are unlikely to recover but hopefully everyone else makes it. View attachment 1113774View attachment 1113775
Hey lady 😁 impressed by how much you have accomplished. Been busy af but wow you've stepped up your game.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I believe it and probable fresher than many people will ever get to experience ....when I get there fix me up a nice plate of fresh seafood please ! And some local wine
And some of your BP X M which I just partook of said totally best tasting and cleanest stone strain I've had in many years my wife said it's like we went back home to Nimbin staying at your Mum's & Dad's and smoked there weed .

dire wolf

dire wolf

You gotta love this place. The Farmer's are top notch, living on the Texas coastal bend I eat lots of fresh seafood weekly. I fish and crab some too. I am less than 6 blocks from the bay.
Nice .... Sea trout , drum ? I was just watching an episode of meat eater on Netflix , they were right there on the coast fly fishing sea trout and gigging flounder at night , then stuffing everything with crab ...my kind of place
Are you near port Aransas or south padre ?

Top Bottom