Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Yes, it was exactly as the pack says: 207 Genetics Extreme CBG.

Nono the s banana, you had said it was a strawberry and Afghan so I was curious is the seed pack freebie photo I sent was the same?

amekins

amekins

Is that what you grew or got? I got that as a freebie and it’s not even on their website lol
Ok now I feel stupid. You meant the S. Banana (Strawberry) x Afghani. I’ve actually emailed them about it as well because I haven’t been able to find it either. If it has a different name, I’d love to know. If I do hear back from them, I’ll try to remember to update here. But the seed packet show in the picture was exactly as you see and theywere freebies.

amekins

amekins

Is that what you grew or got? I got that as a freebie and it’s not even on their website lol
Yes.

amekins

amekins

Nah I’m gonna guess their different... darn than I got the same thing a freebie of something they don’t have on the sight with info for like flower time and etc lol... that sucks
I’m guessing similar but not the same.

amekins

amekins

Outdoor plants are starting to stretch—Humboldt Dream, in particular. Once I see pistils I’ll start them on the EJ Seablast Transition feed for two weeks or so, and then switch to Bloom. I’ve also added Dyna-Gro ProTekt to all feeds at 5 mL/gal.

38401EB4 0FD3 420C 8798 74DB2EAE5BEA

indoors, well, I have too many plants. I have Squirt and Extreme CBG clones for anyone who wants them. Squirt is the only indoor plant currently flowering, but will be joined by the CBG and another Squirt in another week or so. Lots of impatiens and strawberry seedlings and one lone lisianthus seedling. And way too many clones because, well, @BudGoodman said so (ABC—always be cloning).

C52F1678 F6C8 44F5 8F46 D6F3552099EC

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nah I’m gonna guess their different... darn than I got the same thing a freebie of something they don’t have on the sight with info for like flower time and etc lol... that sucks
Most freebies are being worked by the breeder and passed out as testers until the line is ready for sale - so info may be hard to come by, as the line probably isn’t finished yet? Good luck

Moshmen

Moshmen

Outdoor plants are starting to stretch—Humboldt Dream, in particular. Once I see pistils I’ll start them on the EJ Seablast Transition feed for two weeks or so, and then switch to Bloom. I’ve also added Dyna-Gro ProTekt to all feeds at 5 mL/gal.

View attachment 1155232

indoors, well, I have too many plants. I have Squirt and Extreme CBG clones for anyone who wants them. Squirt is the only indoor plant currently flowering, but will be joined by the CBG and another Squirt in another week or so. Lots of impatiens and strawberry seedlings and one lone lisianthus seedling. And way too many clones because, well, @BudGoodman said so (ABC—always be cloning).

View attachment 1155247
Got me doin the same - I feel like I need 6 more tents ! Lol or give up my office, she’s being overtaken by the little green plants! Lol - started in the closet now I have no work documents on my desk just pot stuff! Lol so I can appreciate the addiction

amekins

amekins

I have those same 4 o’clock white flowers in my bushes - we call em 4 o’clock cuz the flower in the afternoon , compared to the morning glories
I think you’re seeing the cappuccino petunias. The 4 o’clocks are on the opposite side of the balcony by the tomatoes. I can’t wait for them to bloom but I overplanted zinnias and 4 o’clocks for the container they are in. If they don’t take a nosedive before they die I’ll be shocked.

I’ve only been gardening since last year. And some things I didn’t really think through. Like the squash plants that are prone to wpm are right there next to my cannabis plants. I’m considering yanking the plants because I can’t deal with that fiasco. We will see if I can keep it under control. Cut off lots of squash leaves and sprayed the remaining ones all down (vinegar, watered, veg oil).

amekins

amekins

CBG and two Squirt plants indoors are in flower. Just flipped the CBG and one of the Squirts (the other Squirt is in week 5 of flower). When I lowered the light, the beautiful green plants started to pale. Happens every fucking time and it annoys me. So I’ve upped the calmag just a bit and instead of using just Seablast Transition (which is much less nitrogen), I’m doing half grow formula and half transition with the increased calmag. Hopefully they respond well.
9692EDA1 52D4 47F3 BCBF 06EE202725EC

Outdoors, I’ve also started the switch to Transition. I need to get off my duff and put something for support for the outdoor plants. The Humboldt Dream (middle) especially needs it.
7C007944 8A1B 4D8A 9643 AD812B723385

amekins

amekins

I’ll have to get some pictures tonight of the plants in flower as they are in the closet currently. I upped their OilyCann (calmag and humic acid) and decreased the transition feed and adding back a bit of the grow feed for the (seeming) N deficiency. They’re responding well. I have too many rooted clones of Squirt. Someone please take a few lol.
99D4F60F 0516 4A8E 852E B2BF88C7C5E9
F0469146 F44D 4138 9AD2 2ACDB822C53D

Outdoor plants are too cramped. I may just do away with my zucchini plants. Between the size and the wpm, it is a nightmare waiting to happen. The blue dream is ridiculously floppy. I don’t even want to deal with her. Humboldt Dream is beautiful. Squirt is doing well, too. AB108F has revegged and I’m contemplating rinsing it of all media and bringing inside with clean media so I can veg and flower her.
BED412F0 9A4C 422E AA11 325D726EA98F
61C9A3E0 7182 4706 8280 50DDB787D337
2309C592 A1AD 4C6D 8445 4D841D1DA6F4
E80DEDE6 F8C4 4BF4 B91F 36277A62855C

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

CBG and two Squirt plants indoors are in flower. Just flipped the CBG and one of the Squirts (the other Squirt is in week 5 of flower). When I lowered the light, the beautiful green plants started to pale. Happens every fucking time and it annoys me. So I’ve upped the calmag just a bit and instead of using just Seablast Transition (which is much less nitrogen), I’m doing half grow formula and half transition with the increased calmag. Hopefully they respond well.
View attachment 1157871

Outdoors, I’ve also started the switch to Transition. I need to get off my duff and put something for support for the outdoor plants. The Humboldt Dream (middle) especially needs it.View attachment 1157870
You gotta trellis those girls before they start to flower. It does less damage to the plant and sooner is also better because it allows the plant to stretch up and through the cage. The stretch is your friend when you are adding support. Put the top of the cage just above the canopy and let it grow up and through it will take a few weeks. Use something like this..

Screen Shot 2021 08 20 at 80819 AM

amekins

amekins

That was my original plan. But the plant is tiny and probably about ready to start flowering soon. I’m being lazy so I’ll probably keep watching it and doing nothing for a bit 😂

Top Bottom