American 4/twenty

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

America stonies get baked ritualistically at 4:20. Do I need to get my lungs toughened up for Amsterdam??? Your 4:20 is a breakfast,lunch,and dinner sport. At what day shall I start smoking hash there?? How much time do I need for this vacation fellow cannibas tokers? Oh and when, the best time of year would help. Thanks

str8smokn

str8smokn

Summer would be better. Day light can last until 10:00 at night and sun up at 7:00 .
When I go it's hash at 8:30am and continue smoking both all day.
It's a little dirtier maybe during summer due to all of the people,but it's still F'n sweet.
Make sure you stop by the GREYAREA coffee shop. It's by the Ann Frank house kind of.
Oh and last time I went I visited the G.O.A I think it's called. It's in the Red light District. They had some bomb Sour D.
All I can suggest is walking in every shop you pass and atleast look at what they have,but you don't have to buy if there's nothing interesting.
Have a good time.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm about to bomb you..
Grea Area,it's about a 12'x10' area and that's it.
Then you have the G.O.A
A great little house behind the Palace,serves up a straight fire burger.
And then just some good pics ,it was around New Years when I was there.
And just stay away from street Dealers.
STR8

mack 10

mack 10

Gotta check Batavia for a pint, nice munch and they are super cool. Smoking lounge downstairs. ( get the window seat if quiet)
Just inbetween Central and Voyagers.

Factor in getting lost, have a super loose plan. That's just Amsterdam.
Enjoy but take note, getting hammered and smoking all over town is frowned upon. It's not quiet the happy party town anymore.
ie, if the polite catch you smoking up they will prob Hassel you.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Gotta check Batavia for a pint, nice munch and they are super cool. Smoking lounge downstairs. ( get the window seat if quiet)
Just inbetween Central and Voyagers.

Factor in getting lost, have a super loose plan. That's just Amsterdam.
Enjoy but take note, getting hammered and smoking all over town is frowned upon. It's not quiet the happy party town anymore.
ie, if the polite catch you smoking up they will prob Hassel you.

Figure out where your staying from Central station and you can never get lost.
That sucks cause I use to smoke out side of the Markets on Sat and Tuesday.
But I never acted as a ass or caused problems. But yes that's why they were trying the green pass I believe,to keep Riff Raff out.
If you drink ,they have Absinth. And of course some smart shops (mushrooms)
I think they are still out there.
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

Epilepsy won't allow me to drink,thats probably why I'll be hitting coffee spots.... Autumn seems best str8? I still am not sure if an epileptic can shroom out. I ate alot as a youngster and never had any bad trips, i would love to! Shall I just send bought beans back before I leave the A,ya know????

str8smokn

str8smokn

Epilepsy won't allow me to drink,thats probably why I'll be hitting coffee spots.... Autumn seems best str8? I still am not sure if an epileptic can shroom out. I ate alot as a youngster and never had any bad trips, i would love to! Shall I just send bought beans back before I leave the A,ya know????

Seeds, it depends on how many you get.
I just threw them loosely in my suitcase. But I only brought back 2 flavors so no problem keeping them separate.
I'm not sure on the shrooms with your condition.

And when we go it's for 2weeks .
Just have a good time,lots of museums to see also.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Thanks str8!

Have a blast and just show them it's not us (Americans) Fucking up the scene.
We know how to party politely.
Barneys Uptown is a cool place to grab some Breakfast/lunch/ dinner along with a smoke.
I have family over there,so it pumps me up talking about it.
I love that place!
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

That's awesome to have fam there, as my last child turns 18 my Dutch citizenship should be attainable. Not sure what'll happen in twelve years, America might change for better.

Smerb

Smerb

Soma has been nice enough to message me on Facefuck, or whatever that site is called. I was wondering if I could meet the man. He is a nice guy. I really want his strains from him.

str8smokn

str8smokn

How long are you going for?
@Smerb
If you can ,there's a town outside of Amsterdam called Harralem. I believe that's how you spell it.
There's a church in that town that's OLD and pretty darn Cool.
Lots of history out there along with the North Sea and the beach town.
Haha,I've said too much.

Soma has been nice enough to message me on Facefuck, or whatever that site is called. I was wondering if I could meet the man. He is a nice guy. I really want his strains from him.
I've heard he's pretty cool about that .
STR8

Smerb

Smerb

Never say enough! These gems are shareable. I'll go for as long as the visa allows. I might just have to come back. I'll want to visit next year to get my head on right, if it's even a place I want to live...... A study I did was on Sweden and that's one spot I'd go to in an instant. Nice Dreams! Haha. The vacation I take there next year has to be 2-3 weeks. My ID just expired and with epilepsy I don't drive so planning and getting up to date is number one. I actually ride a bike for my transportation here.

Top Bottom