Amnesia Autoflowering

• Thread starter MadDog1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MadDog1984

Has anyone tried
SeedStockers Amnesia Autoflowering?
Just want to know how the grow went and what results you got. I've just started some off in rockwool and they've popped.

kenny28

kenny28

MadDog1984 said:
Has anyone tried
SeedStockers Amnesia Autoflowering?
Just want to know how the grow went and what results you got. I've just started some off in rockwool and they've popped.
Im waiting for mine to arrive from discreet seeds and a big bud xxl auto cant wait

M

MadDog1984

That's where I got mine from (discreet seeds) with a free white widow.
Started them off in rockwool soaked in root it on the 7th and yesterday I noticed the seeds had popped. Today I moved them to the sunniest windowsill and they've rose above the surface so. So far so good.

kenny28

kenny28

That's where I gotit for me mine from (discreet seeds) with a free white widow.
Started them off in rockwool soaked in root it on the 7th and yesterday I noticed the seeds had popped. Today I moved them to the sunniest windowsill and they've rose above the surface so. So far so good.
Yeah I asked to swap the ww for a random auto they were sound n did It. Ill be growing in soil nothing fancy just giving the autos a bash

kenny28

kenny28

[QUOTsurprises28, post: 2155599, member: 96245"]Yeah I asked to swap the ww for a random auto they were sound n did It. Ill be growing in soil nothing fancy just giving the autos a bash[/QUOTE]
Love suprises to so wonder what seed they send its a fem to how ling did you wait for them to arrive

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

get your self some cheap Flourescents .. make propagation alot easier.. then moving from window sill to window sill .. call me Silly.. lol

kenny28

kenny28

Ive got a bagseed on the window in at night out thru the day just fimed and bent her over only a small plant but something to arse about with looks indica dominant.. ill be starting my autos umder a basic cfl then to a 400 then a 600 hps. How long was your wait for the seeds to arrive.

M

MadDog1984

I used to grow in the coco but decided to try the oxypot systems out.
I clicked the wrong box and paid for special delivery so relatively fast
3 days max

kenny28

kenny28

Im a soil grower really mate tried coco didnt like it never had a single issue in soil so I stick to what works dont fix something that is not broke lol

kenny28

kenny28

I have some dutch pro a and b grow for veg n a and b bloom but mite go for a lighter gentle feed as ive read autos are not heavy feeders so we see wont be starting em till I get a new balast n my lights are running n alls perfect dont want no fuck ups lol

kenny28

kenny28

Snap mate I dunno how to add a pic yet ill post one of me oudoor nothing but issues since it sprouted were just seeds from a mates skin up tray lol had three left with one just checked email n seeds are on way happy times ahead looking forward to trying autos

kenny28

kenny28

Seeds arrived my free seed was black sugar rose I think it was called post man asking if my name really was henry hoover lol

M

MadDog1984

Hahaha class Henry!!!! Think I'll look into the Black Sugar Rose that could be my next lot I try.

Game on as they say Henry Hoover

M

MadDog1984

Just looked on discreet for the black sugar rose and couldn't find it :(
How do you pop the seeds I used to use the kitchen towel method but now I just use the rockwool

Latest posts

Top Bottom