• Thread starter Greenguyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenguyz

Greenguyz

First time growing auto
Day 27 auto
2 gal

In flower already? Will it get any bigger?

Amnesia haze auto stunted
Amnesia haze auto stunted 2
Amnesia haze auto stunted 3
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
ugh lol

So lights prolly too close, get that LUX APP!!!

Also your suffering the very start of a magnesium deficiency You need to get a run off PH check to get an idea of what the root zone PH is cuz i'll bet its high..

Greenguyz

Greenguyz

ugh lol

So lights prolly too close, get that LUX APP!!!

Also your suffering the very start of a magnesium deficiency You need to get a run off PH check to get an idea of what the root zone PH is cuz i'll bet its high..
just watered and got the run off sample

I have some calmag. Should I go ahead and give a dose..? I also have FF trio.. should I start? It’s been exactly 30 days since germ.. I figure it’s used up all the nutes in the Ocean forest soil by now?

687D15B7 9DDD 4FDD 9121 607247A9BCD9
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
is that ph from RUN OFF??? or did u just check your ph coming out of your tap?

if thats RUN OFF PH... then you need to get that down closer to a 6 its likely a lil higher closer to 7 which is why magnesium is getting locked out.

So yes dose your plants with cal-mag but also ph down your water, if you were downing it to say 6.5 then down it closer to 5.5 that should get your root zone to a 6.

Also if you have any epsom salts handy, mix up 1-2 tsp per gallon in warm water (it won't dissolve well in cold water) then put that in a spray bottle and mist the plants once or twice a day for a day that should help.

Greenguyz

Greenguyz

is that ph from RUN OFF??? or did u just check your ph coming out of your tap?

if thats RUN OFF PH... then you need to get that down closer to a 6 its likely a lil higher closer to 7 which is why magnesium is getting locked out.

So yes dose your plants with cal-mag but also ph down your water, if you were downing it to say 6.5 then down it closer to 5.5 that should get your root zone to a 6.

Also if you have any epsom salts handy, mix up 1-2 tsp per gallon in warm water (it won't dissolve well in cold water) then put that in a spray bottle and mist the plants once or twice a day for a day that should help.
Thank you brudda 🙏
Yes that’s run off from the pot. Not the tap.

ill go ahead and give her some cal mag and ph my water down. I’ll keep posted!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thank you brudda 🙏
Yes that’s run off from the pot. Not the tap.

ill go ahead and give her some cal mag and ph my water down. I’ll keep posted!

Def, if all goes well and you keep the root zone ph in check (make sure to check that every watering) You should see a noticeable improvement within a week.

Greenguyz

Greenguyz

Def, if all goes well and you keep the root zone ph in check (make sure to check that every watering) You should see a noticeable improvement within a week.
Day 45.. had to flush a few times and moved light up a few inches. Came back somewhat

F210AF11 F9C8 4AB0 BB76 F32F525DAE41
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
well its hard to see at the speed your moving the dmn phone but...

NEW growth appears better.. old growth WONT get better..

2 weeks is hard to say tho as new growth is still Bright green.

You tell me tho.. Does the new growth lack the characteristics of the old? are you seeing unifrom green vs ligh in the outside an dark green veins?

Greenguyz

Greenguyz

well its hard to see at the speed your moving the dmn phone but...

NEW growth appears better.. old growth WONT get better..

2 weeks is hard to say tho as new growth is still Bright green.

You tell me tho.. Does the new growth lack the characteristics of the old? are you seeing unifrom green vs ligh in the outside an dark green veins?
Sorry will post better quality vid/pics tomorrow but still seeing bright yellow tips on the new growth. Bigger/older leaves have crispy tips that curl upwards. Plant was dropping for a while and just past 2-3 days started to perk up again. This plant is funny acting it keeps playing with my emotions lol. First time growing in FF soil.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sorry will post better quality vid/pics tomorrow but still seeing bright yellow tips on the new growth. Bigger/older leaves have crispy tips that curl upwards. Plant was dropping for a while and just past 2-3 days started to perk up again. This plant is funny acting it keeps playing with my emotions lol. First time growing in FF soil.

Are you feeding it? ff don't need food for AT LEAST 3-4 weeks..

If your feeding stop..

Latest posts

Top Bottom