Amost no amber but is she ready?

• Thread starter DuckDog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DuckDog

DuckDog

WW auto, 11 weeks from breaking ground. Almost no amber to speak of,,98%cloudy( I have a microscope but cant do pics with it) a few clear and a very few amber. She started to fade so I started dropping the feed to about 1/2 dose and only water every 3rd feed, but no more amber showing up. All the hairs are red and pulled in, leaves are fading quick but shes still drinking it up. I have heard WW does often not turn amber so kinda lost here.
Amost no amber but is she ready
Amost no amber but is she ready 2
Amost no amber but is she ready 3
Amost no amber but is she ready 4
Amost no amber but is she ready 5
Amost no amber but is she ready 6

Cypress66

Cypress66

WW auto, 11 weeks from breaking ground. Almost no amber to speak of,,98%cloudy( I have a microscope but cant do pics with it) a few clear and a very few amber. She started to fade so I started dropping the feed to about 1/2 dose and only water every 3rd feed, but no more amber showing up. All the hairs are red and pulled in, leaves are fading quick but shes still drinking it up. I have heard WW does often not turn amber so kinda lost here. View attachment 1116405View attachment 1116406View attachment 1116407View attachment 1116408View attachment 1116409View attachment 1116410
Greetings to you d/d looking nice brother i go 90% cloudy 5% clear amber yours sounds like it’s not far away from that to me depending on what you are looking for in the trichs good luck with them peace ✌️

R

redshift75

in my opinion based on the sugar leaves. No. Because I know that look. And I know if you let it go longer those leaves will maybe taco, but for sure get some thicker trichomes. This tells me the other parts can be left for development is my approach and method at the photos. Its my opinion I see some good clear ones really starting to ooze out that makes me think if you let it go a little longer it could develop more. You could always if you think the top is closer to ripe and ready for harvest than lower nodes just start cutting it back. I'd let em go some more. But you have to be the ultimate decider. Personally, I tend to always opt for harvesting my way down when possible. Really opens some of the others up that can be ripe with the extra hormone or whatever the theory is - I believe in it. But always do what you feel is best But seems early.

DuckDog

DuckDog

Right on, thanks for the advice guys, gonna let her run a bit longer I think.

DuckDog

DuckDog

Greetings to you d/d looking nice brother i go 90% cloudy 5% clear amber yours sounds like it’s not far away from that to me depending on what you are looking for in the trichs good luck with them peace ✌
Thanks Cypress, I was hoping youd chime in since I knew you had experience with this exact strain and my issues. I appreciate it. I like to lean a little more to the indica side preferably.

DuckDog

DuckDog

@redshift75 @Cypress66
Another question. I use synthetic nutes. Should I start the flush now or keep feeding her?

Cypress66

Cypress66

@redshift75 @Cypress66
Another question. I use synthetic nutes. Should I start the flush now or keep feeding her?
Only experience that I’ve had was w/w & big bub and blue widow good few years ago just got some w/w freebies funny enough for the flush or not the answer is it is completely your preference on that i normally flush the last two weeks but I’m considering trying just cutting the nutes right down on my next garden there’s a very interesting thread on here about flushing you should have a look at it lol of very great farmers involved and some do some don’t no one answer to the question on that but still makes for a great discussion makes you think whatever makes the plants happy and your yield top dollar at the end of the day is all that matters discussion and debate about it is great in my opinion this place is fantastic for that i have learned from some great people here and there are so many great photos i was told when I started that you are the gardener at the end of the day and that’s the best advice I’ve had but the tips and advice from the people who are doing the same thing as you and me are very helpful for sure peace ✌️ to you d/d

DuckDog

DuckDog

"you are the gardener at the end of the day"
That is spot on, it's all our decisions and really the only way to learn is by trial and error.. Thanks again for all the advice and help, I truly appreciate it. Definitely helps when the self doubt creeps in about what is right or wrong in the process. Being my first grow, I grew two of same strain, same seedbank, etc but let one grow natural with just nutes while doing all the options on the other, lst, different feed etc. Definitely learned a lot just through that alone. Thanks again man, I'm looking forward to my 1rst harvest for sure.

Cypress66

Cypress66

"you are the gardener at the end of the day"
That is spot on, it's all our decisions and really the only way to learn is by trial and error.. Thanks again for all the advice and help, I truly appreciate it. Definitely helps when the self doubt creeps in about what is right or wrong in the process. Being my first grow, I grew two of same strain, same seedbank, etc but let one grow natural with just nutes while doing all the options on the other, lst, different feed etc. Definitely learned a lot just through that alone. Thanks again man, I'm looking forward to my 1rst harvest for sure.
Man if it’s your first grow you should pour your self a very large brandy you have done a great job of your plant imo one thing that I’m doing is only going up to 1.2 ec instead of the charts using the charts for the guidance of any different time points the grotek ec recommendations for ec are very high but what do they base them on power of lights etc size of the plants i have always followed the charts in the past and have been getting good results but improving is always good heard about the ec level years back and didn’t think about it but have learned from Aqua Man about a lot of things that I’ve never really been aware about just really been lazy in my approach to the actual concept of what it’s really all about another thing I was told when I got my first lot of growing equipment by my mate selling it to me who was a very good grower very scientific nature he said that anyone can grow it but growing it properly is something else entirely didn’t realise that it was your first grow though looks great to me peace ✌️

DuckDog

DuckDog

Man if it’s your first grow you should pour your self a very large brandy you have done a great job of your plant imo one thing that I’m doing is only going up to 1.2 ec instead of the charts using the charts for the guidance of any different time points the grotek ec recommendations for ec are very high but what do they base them on power of lights etc size of the plants i have always followed the charts in the past and have been getting good results but improving is always good heard about the ec level years back and didn’t think about it but have learned from Aqua Man about a lot of things that I’ve never really been aware about just really been lazy in my approach to the actual concept of what it’s really all about another thing I was told when I got my first lot of growing equipment by my mate selling it to me who was a very good grower very scientific nature he said that anyone can grow it but growing it properly is something else entirely didn’t realise that it was your first grow though looks great to me peace ✌
Thanks for the kind words and again for your help and advice. I'm going to take some time this weekend and read more about proper EC and really dialing it in. Ain't even finished this grow and already chomping at the bit to start the next one. Hahaha. Peace man, have a great weekend.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Thanks for the kind words and again for your help and advice. I'm going to take some time this weekend and read more about proper EC and really dialing it in. Ain't even finished this grow and already chomping at the bit to start the next one. Hahaha. Peace man, have a great weekend.
How are you doing dd how’s your garden grow?

DuckDog

DuckDog

Im good man, thanks for checking in. Your garden looks amazing! Beautiful work there, your plants are killing it. Mines still goin well, partially harvested one of the WW autos,,took about 1/4 of the tops, was still very little amber but wanted to try out different stages of the smoke. Its drying now. The amber is starting to come on now, slow but steady, not alot but looking real close. Gonna chop it saturday I think. I'm at about 95 days since ground break and the other stunted one seems like it has a couple of weeks still yet but buds on that one are just short, fat and thick. Fighting high temps humidity here right now, summer is coming on quick so maybe early harvest on that one though. Hope to let it age more though,,maybe 20% amber on that one.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Im good man, thanks for checking in. Your garden looks amazing! Beautiful work there, your plants are killing it. Mines still goin well, partially harvested one of the WW autos,,took about 1/4 of the tops, was still very little amber but wanted to try out different stages of the smoke. Its drying now. The amber is starting to come on now, slow but steady, not alot but looking real close. Gonna chop it saturday I think. I'm at about 95 days since ground break and the other stunted one seems like it has a couple of weeks still yet but buds on that one are just short, fat and thick. Fighting high temps humidity here right now, summer is coming on quick so maybe early harvest on that one though. Hope to let it age more though,,maybe 20% amber on that one.
Thanks for your feedback on the plants they were harvested a few weeks ago and the smoke is beautiful really nice taste to it and very long lasting I’m on my next garden now I’m growing two clones of the Kush and the Black domina x bubblegum and a bcn critical il post pictures when I’m in the office peace ✌️

DuckDog

DuckDog

Right on, yeah your plants were stellar, that migro light seems to be killing it.

let me know how you like that Black domina, I was thinking of running it but gonna get a few more simple grows under my belt first I think. Got some auto blueberry and northern lights gonna run next or fast buds green crack. Just depends on how indica this current run comes out. I prefer more indica high but also like to have a little variety on hand

Cypress66

Cypress66

Right on, yeah your plants were stellar, that migro light seems to be killing it.

let me know how you like that Black domina, I was thinking of running it but gonna get a few more simple grows under my belt first I think. Got some auto blueberry and northern lights gonna run next or fast buds green crack. Just depends on how indica this current run comes out. I prefer more indica high but also like to have a little variety on hand
The Black domina is one of my favourite strains grown it many times four of the best indica strains their is afghani hash plant Ortega and northern lights in one plant only grown the seeds from speed seeds and all seeds germinated very heavy hashy taste reminds me of the old Pakistani black hash used to smoke in the eighties when it was a great smoke Sensi seeds were where i first saw it way back you could only get them as a regular seed them but they have female ones now and they have been growing new strains as well would love to try their version of this strain but I can highly recommend it to you nice smoke good yield from them doesn’t have a strong smell when growing which i like lots of hybrids of this one that look like they are worth a look at but i found that the black domina x black domina was a better plant than the one with the bubblegum cross but they were both nice peace ✌️

DuckDog

DuckDog

Hell yeah, sounds like just my kind of strain, I'm gonna check em out on speed seeds tonite. Definitely like the low odor mention, I gotta be stealthy as possible on my grows for sure, it's why I keep it to a couple plants at a time max, and try to keep em small. Only gotta fill jars for myself, as my girl dont smoke, so makes it easy. Looking forward to following along your next grow, keep me posted.

Top Bottom