Amount Of Thc In Marijuana Seeds Vs Hemp Seeds?

• Thread starter Aksarben
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aksarben

Aksarben

I realize this is a Marijuana forum, but perhaps someone might help me out. Is there a link anywhere that might be used to show that marijuana seeds and hemp seed are pretty much indistinguishable at the "seed" stage in terms of containing THC?

I have heard it said that you could grind up a quart of marijuana seed and there isn't enough THC in there to get a fly high. I want to share this with one of our State Senators in an upcoming meeting and stress to him that the federal definition of Marijuana, including the seeds needs to be addressed and changed in our State . It would be confusing to regulations, here, if you were in possession of several pounds of Industrial Hemp seeds for either fiber or CBD production. This would be legal, as hemp is legal, but could be taken as several pounds of Marijuana by definition, which would put you at risk of arrest.
THANKS!

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

There is no THC or CBD in seeds period. Cannabinoids are produced in the glandular trichromes and there are not trichromes on seeds.

I've got seeds that smell like the bud they came from. Could have traces of thc on the surface. Enough to get a fly high!

In 5-10 years you'll have to have a special colored tax stamp showing if your bud or seed is thc variety or not. They'll probably even require biomarking so the police can test your weed and see if it's been taxed.

Top Bottom