amsterdam 23rd jan smokeout

• Thread starter smoke uk cheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Going to try and book it today.....fingers x'd I don't get totally raped on flights...

S

SativaBelieva

Next Friday, eh... 23rd?... maybe I will drop by at the DNA shop in the afternoon...

S

smoke uk cheese

sound any 1 who going shall we meet at dna at 2 on friday

O

ojd

maybe not hazy as thsim said he might not make it
best bet is to ask logic

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
maybe not hazy as thsim said he might not make it
best bet is to ask logic

Hazy didnt even put his name down in the first place......and someone has took thc4sims place already

F

FastForward

Think I'm going to be in Dam Sunday til Wednesday....(18-21)....sorry smoke...gonna miss you by a couple of days....

H

hazyfontazy

Hazy didnt even put his name down in the first place..... [/QUOTE

so because i never put me name down in the first place means i'm not allowed to tell someone when it is lol

D

drpressure600

. . happy birthday my friend, i'll be der soon, if so i'll drop in ok, take care . .

F

FastForward

Flights and accomodation are booked :rock :rock

Anyone in Dam from Sun 18th to Wed 21st Jan, PM me :)

D

dna genetics

were looking forward to Smoking:animbong: out with you Farmers:passingjoint:. but we need to set up some kind of time frame so we can be prepared with some nice medicine :weed-sign::volcano:

see everyone soon:confused0054:
A:big_boss:

S

smoke uk cheese

were looking forward to Smoking:animbong: out with you Farmers:passingjoint:. but we need to set up some kind of time frame so we can be prepared with some nice medicine :weed-sign::volcano:

see everyone soon:confused0054:
A:big_boss:

dna cant wait to meet u guys man we coming over on friday 23rd mate we hopefully be wiv u by 2 ish if ok mate there 6 of us so far cant wait 7 days to go and be smokin sum fine weed

peace

F

FastForward

Hey DNA,

Are there any days in particular that you guys are in the shop? Would love to drop in and say 'hi'.....(Sun-Weds this week)

F

FastForward

That's my kinda schedule - I don't see mornings either....especially in Dam.... :)

S

smoke uk cheese

ff hows it going in the dam mate hope u havin a good 1 mate

Top Bottom