amsterdam 23rd jan smokeout

• Thread starter smoke uk cheese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoke uk cheese

hi there everyone was just wondering if any 1 going over to the dam on the 23rd of jan is so do you fancey meetin up 4 a smokeout

D

dna genetics

smoke wass up youand anyone else that wil be in town can come by our shop for a smoke out! our address is below

peace,
A

C

cheesyblues

bro do you fancy meeting up early as im looking to go into town on the 12th as its my birthday let me no as we can smoke out the dam

S

smoke uk cheese

cheesyblues would love to mate but already booked up mate 23rd its my bro birthday to on 10th then mine 16th bro if u change your mind bro let us know bro it be fat weekenda there 6 six of us so far it be a laugh

S

smoke uk cheese

cheers dna look forward to meeting you on 23rd mate 4 a smokeout see you soon

T

thc4sim

bro do you fancy meeting up early as im looking to go into town on the 12th as its my birthday let me no as we can smoke out the dam

shit cheesy your over there every month!!
have a good un bro! :cake

Hey and you UK Cheese!!!!

its a shame the euro is so shite against the £ at the moment!!

S

smoke uk cheese

shit cheesy your over there every month!!
have a good un bro! :cake

Hey and you UK Cheese!!!!

its a shame the euro is so shite against the £ at the moment!!

u know that looks like we gona be paying 13 14ponud per gram out there at the mo

T

twullhc

The coffee shops should be wearing ski masks and holding shotguns when serving people from now on, 12-14euro a gram is crazy, would you pay that here, I know I wouldn't, and if some1 was to try and charge 84-90 quid a Q I would be so pissed off, but that is what the coffee shops are charging just now, what a fucking rip off, the best time to go over would be between the 16th to the 22nd april for the 420, you can get much better weed for a very good price, I would not go to Amsterdam now apart from that time of year and I have been going for years and years. Its a pure scam and the weed is not that hot as well.

S

smoke uk cheese

The coffee shops should be wearing ski masks and holding shotguns when serving people from now on, 12-14euro a gram is crazy, would you pay that here, I know I wouldn't, and if some1 was to try and charge 84-90 quid a Q I would be so pissed off, but that is what the coffee shops are charging just now, what a fucking rip off, the best time to go over would be between the 16th to the 22nd april for the 420, you can get much better weed for a very good price, I would not go to Amsterdam now apart from that time of year and I have been going for years and years. Its a pure scam and the weed is not that hot as well.

my mate was over there last weekend and he dindnt hav any probs getin nice weed mate its the price off things but who cares wen u can smoke nice bud all day it be a change from smokin cheese all day and a fun weekend tho and mit get out there 4 april aswel

T

twullhc

my mate was over there last weekend and he dindnt hav any probs getin nice weed mate its the price off things but who cares wen u can smoke nice bud all day it be a change from smokin cheese all day and a fun weekend tho and mit get out there 4 april aswel

I smoke better weed where im from, dont need to go to amsterdam and pay a fortune for weed that is just ok when I can get much better weed here, and your right about the prices of things, its been getting shit all the time, and now its getting worse, but the weed in amsterdam is in general shit for the money you pay, its like looking for a golden ticket or some shit, very hard to find, and the ice-o-lator hash they sell, 40 euro a gram, roflmfao, its pish, it dont do shit, 16-22 april is when to go smoke uk cheese. Hope you have fun when youre there as well.

P

phoenix

Completey hear ya Twullhc,£45 an eighth,wow,thats the price of a Q!
Robbery without violenece.

Shame as well cos there is def a feeling to the city,i forget the dutch term,its something like "zietgest",but not that[?] Some really cool people aswell,its worth going just to make friends and contacts,but for the first time i think id be taking it with me,or some to offset the cost.

Have a great birthday,both of ya,wherever you end up,lol

S

smoke uk cheese

I smoke better weed where im from, dont need to go to amsterdam and pay a fortune for weed that is just ok when I can get much better weed here, and your right about the prices of things, its been getting shit all the time, and now its getting worse, but the weed in amsterdam is in general shit for the money you pay, its like looking for a golden ticket or some shit, very hard to find, and the ice-o-lator hash they sell, 40 euro a gram, roflmfao, its pish, it dont do shit, 16-22 april is when to go smoke uk cheese. Hope you have fun when youre there as well.

cheers mate where abouts you from mate

C

cheesyblues

bro im in amsterdam nearly every 3 months or less lol and ive noticed a big change in price in amsterdam and i think now is the time were it starts to go down hill as 15 euro is taken the piss in a big way but your also paying 15 euro and you get to chill in a nice cafe well most of them i look at it this way if you can afford to go fuck it then smoke that paper away in amsterdam lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

rate to the UK Sterling today is £1= 1.04 Euro and after admissions charges you will probably end up with 95 Euro cents. Im staying at home until the Pound goes back up. Hopefully by the Spain smoke out

F

FastForward

15 quid a gram of anything in Dam is insane imho - you'd like to think that they'll drop prices if demand drops significantly, but I seriously doubt it as there's enough tourist trade from surrounding euro countries to keep it going.

I'm SOOOOO glad I started growing before the credit crunch....all my mates are saying the same....I won't be hitting Dam anywhere near as frequently this year as I normally do. I imagine the lack of brits in Dam will hit their pockets pretty hard though....

S

smoke uk cheese

come on there most be some1 out there who

wants 2 get high :rastadancing:

F

FastForward

Funnily enough, I might be there around the 23rd...just looking at flights now....got some work to do....3 nights in Dam/Delft....flights expensive tho....150 quid for mon-thurs next week easyjet/bmi (KLM is silly money)....if I can get for around 100 I'll book it and see if Logic's mates at the dam apartments have any room...

edit: actually, it's going to be 2 nights....my plants can't go any longer atm...!

S

smoke uk cheese

Funnily enough, I might be there around the 23rd...just looking at flights now....got some work to do....3 nights in Dam/Delft....flights expensive tho....150 quid for mon-thurs next week easyjet/bmi (KLM is silly money)....if I can get for around 100 I'll book it and see if Logic's mates at the dam apartments have any room...

edit: actually, it's going to be 2 nights....my plants can't go any longer atm...!

sound mate if u get booked bro look forward to meetin u mate just trying to find a place to meet up mate

Latest posts

Top Bottom