Amsterdam 27. June - 2. July

• Thread starter HazemannHå
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HazemannHå

I'll be visiting AMS for a few days, and was wondering if anyone knew of any great buys in the coffeeshops just now?

Anyone up for a smoke session, just say when:smiley_joint:

Z

zoochory

Attention AMS, crazy norwegian with an even crazier tolerance approaching, LMAO.

Wish I could join 'ya brother!

Maybe mr.haze will chime in with some best-buy tips?

M

mr. haze420

nice herb at the green place and the kushes at the greenhouse are nice, katsu is always a good stop on the herb trail, try the black widow and the nl5 hazes, they are the originals. for black hash the bluebird is the one. i hear the boerejongens has some good prices on there herb, a bit out of the center, but easy to get to. i am smoking the x18 and it is killer, also puffing on the nepal and the shoe. have fun

H

HazemannHå

nice herb at the green place and the kushes at the greenhouse are nice, katsu is always a good stop on the herb trail, try the black widow and the nl5 hazes, they are the originals. for black hash the bluebird is the one. i hear the boerejongens has some good prices on there herb, a bit out of the center, but easy to get to. i am smoking the x18 and it is killer, also puffing on the nepal and the shoe. have fun

Thanks a lot, mr H!

Hopefully I'll manage to bring a little something for your pipe:party0045:

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
x-18 in cs shit i gotta plan my trip

i suggest you check smoker guide web site they list new selection wit description n location the buds available also hash selects

looks like som nice selections available at the monment n i must say that july was the best time for selection wen i visited

shit id hit boerejongens for som x18 n def check sleestack at GA

best of luck hope you enjoy

1luvbigherb

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
mrhaze and ibl(you met him at the 420 HazemannHå) always have the best goodies in town :) and for coffeeshops id checkout the greyarea and the greenplace

H

HazemannHå

x-18 in cs shit i gotta plan my trip

i suggest you check smoker guide web site they list new selection wit description n location the buds available also hash selects

looks like som nice selections available at the monment n i must say that july was the best time for selection wen i visited

shit id hit boerejongens for som x18 n def check sleestack at GA

best of luck hope you enjoy

1luvbigherb

Thanks, bigherb!

I'll mosdef look up some x18. Btw, what's sleestack?

@ logic
Lots of weed and a lot of new names/faces doesn't always mix too well. LOL :scared0016:

Could you pop me a pm if/how I can get in contact with ibl?

M

mr. haze420

x18 came from a small private grower, not sure if it is available in any shops. it is one of the best kushes i have seen and extremely potent

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
x-18
not a kush
is a pure pakistani supposedly a old paki blue

D

Dr Herbal

gutted iam goin in aug shame its not sooner i love dam ya gonna have a crazie time mate :) i personally like the dampkrink,gray area,n green place ya will get some good shit from these places the bluebird is cool for hash but last time i went i had i real mission getting some good stuff the first lot was sooooooo dirty i complaind n they swaped it for some more n that was wrank too by the forth lot i was happy but a real joke
one place to say away from is the rokerij bought some sd in there wasnt a red hair on it n got somthing else too carnt remember the name but sure it was lasted had a word with the guy n what a rude cock told me i didnt have a clue bout n the sd never has red hairs so told him he was a c--t n threw the weed in his face n walked out lol
have a good trip bro n take plenty of spendin money
peace

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
probably caz of the close proximity too the hindu kush region

interestin soo ur one of the lucky ones ,id lov to visit the foot hills one day

got som tora bora that is beefy as a double qp

1luvbigherb

F

Fredrik Lemon

Have a great trip! Sorry can't be of help with recommendations as it's been Feb 2007 since last there.
Check out Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory for up to date info.
Be sure to also give us a trip report on your return.

With any luck I should be making my 4th trip this November/ December... and again in April 2010.... think I'm gunna do Switzerland next Spring too.... but then Spain is calling my name...... we'll see.

Fred

F

FastForward

You can get X18 at the Green Place - I grew it out recently and theirs was definitely the same thing....it has a really distinctive smell and taste that nothing else has. I think it was either on the menu or ask Mo....but that was at the 420 a few months ago.

O

ojd

i found it nice but definately not on og kush or la con level or haze
they tear it up
but i guess its just me
i was kinda disapointed hearing all this hype
but maybe that bit wasnt the best bit

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ojd

surprising to hear,but can be various reasons for this observation

can you giv a smoke report on the x-18 thats been hittin the cs

1luvbigherb

O

ojd

sorry bro i only smoked a couple of joints

i remeber it being faintly fruity, tasted nice but not full on fruity
nothing like cali kush to me
more like hindu kush than anything(hindu being more fruity and less fuelly)
no powerhouse 1 hit quiter like some of these kushes
but it was good but im so fussy its unreal
but again that could of been a bad bit of it
or not even the real deal(i doubt it tho as it came from the source)
next time i go il go see dna and smoke it and see if it diferent to what i smoked

peace

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ino ur style

thats y i asked ,thx for the scoop im hopin tb will be my kind of concotion

lookin forward to reports from ur session wit dna
caz dna description is far from fruity ,cheese n chorizo i get hungry thinkin of her

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom