An Amazing OG Recipe I Want To Share With Everyone

• Thread starter The Kind Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

judaz123

Question for Kind Man

When feeding your plants with a 45 gallon resevoir. How many plants to a 45 gallon resevoir? I'm assuming you make a new 45 gallon res everyday? I see you only feed for 3 to 10 seconds. How much runoff do you allow or do you not have any runoff? Do you flush once a week or do you not. Do you analyze ppm of runoff and if so how high does it get per week? I grow Herojuana OG...Do you know if your recipe will work well with this strain?

Thanks

M

mr insulator

this recipe is for og right??
how would you change it around for the cheese and diesel family??
weaker?? stronger??

D

dusty

Super Grow and Super Bloom is what AN ripped off to make Sensi A & B....so those asking if they coul duse Sensi A&B instead of Super Veg or Super Bloom...yes you can but you will just spend more money to do so..

J

judaz123

Super Grow and Super Bloom is what AN ripped off to make Sensi A & B....so those asking if they coul duse Sensi A&B instead of Super Veg or Super Bloom...yes you can but you will just spend more money to do so..

I've used sensi bloom many times with OG in the begining when I first got the strain. Super Bloom is much better than sensi bloom for OG because it does not have so much phosphorus. If you want your OG plants to make it to 10 weeks don't use sensi bloom, it will make your OG finish earlier and you will not get the best yield. Use Super Bloom or DNF is just as good

F

FARM THIS

kind man .... i am new to the site but not to the game .... i just spent two hours reading this thread and i am very impressed with your knowledge ..im looking forward to some pics and especially some numbers . nice job bud

dentonland

dentonland

Thanks for all the great knowledge Kind Man. It will surely help. My question is on your recipe ... its a drain to waste... would it change for a typical ebb and flow coco matt with 6"cubes drain to reservoir. luv to you

OGONLY

OGONLY

Dentonland I have found that using rockwool with coco mat is not ideal. First of all the coco mat in my experience tends to be an algae factory in ebb and flow causing other issues such as fungus gnats.

If you read a few pages back TKM talks about his opinion on recirculating vs. dtw. The recipie would not change.

C

chefrey

thank you so much I love OG and just got some beans, will your recipe work in a DWC system?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
So anyone can give us a report on that recipe? Im curious to see who tried it what result it gave.

Souffle

Souffle

I got my hands on some real Headband which is a special Sour x OG cross from what I understand. Do you think this formula would be something worth trying out?

M

MMJEVERYDAY

Thank you!.... Foliars?

Great thread! Thanks for sharing Kind Man. Very few people would share such a recipe. I hear about many slight variations of your recipe. Are you using any Dutch Master foliars? Folitech grow and flower are the two that I commonly hear about being used with similar recipes. Thanks again man!

C

cannabisabalism

What is this .6 ppm conversion of which you speak? I take the ppm at face value from my meter, am I doing it wrong?

Venom818

Venom818

I got my hands on some real Headband which is a special Sour x OG cross from what I understand. Do you think this formula would be something worth trying out?

sorry bro thats not the real headband

planesane

planesane

i am new to thc post but not reading.

I have used this recepe down to the T. i have a perfect climate. and a g13 strain from a friend. it is legendary but not stable. this recepe will work excellent for anyone with a similar strain of og. i use 2 4x8 tables and 2 1000w over each.
first run 61 plants = 5.5 lbs
sconf run in progress 89 plants = we will see (abit crowded but i am leafing alot to keep sunlight penetration
loking rcord breaking though. gl

bloads

bloads

Plus, adding too much pH up or down can ruin your nutrient solution by making your nutrients insoluble. So by having the pH drift and using as little pH up or down as possible maximizes growth potential exponentially. Hey guys it's "all about the pH" :)

I've noticed this in coco for sure. I'd rather just get within a 5.5-6.3 range when I'm mixing (whichever uses less adjuster), rather than hit 5.8 on the dot. Since coco tends to hold a PH, I don't think adjusters are needed as much, as they seem be detrimental if over applied.

K

KushHappy

Thanks for all the great info.. we have a community project starting with myself and a couple of friends. Nothing big, we just want to supply ourselves so to have a site like this and great people willing to share info really helps others to get started in bean farming.

planesane

planesane

KInd Man, I would also like to know how many plants u can get with 45 gal.

I currently can onley get 90 plants with 45 gal. when i water i always have runn off.

M

marywanna420

There are a few other points I want to touch on that are more important than the nutrient solution itself. Because if you do not have these conditions at their optimum state, the nutrients you are using will not be used to their maximum potential.

First, I want to touch on the temperature aspect. With CO2 enriched air at 2000 ppm's or higher, it is perfectly acceptable to run your temperatures between 78 - 82 degrees. Anything higher than that transpiration comes to a halt, and your plants will literally drown, as well as having internal damage from extreme heat exposure. Even with lower amounts of CO2 enrichment (1000 ppm - 1600 ppm), you should run no lower than 72 and no higher than 79 degrees.

Second, humidity plays a huge role in plant transpiration as well as disease/pathogen proliferation. Keep humidity at all times no higher than 55% during the flowering period to ensure optimal plant transpiration and non proliferation of plant and canopy diseases and pathogens.

Third, keep your water temperature at no lower than 63 and no higher than 72! Dissolved oxygen is most present in solution at 62 degrees Fahrenheit and is completely diminished at 80 degrees Fahrenheit. To reach optimum nutrient uptake, keep your reservoir temperatures between 67 - 70 for best results.

Fourth, as stated above, keep your CO2 enrichment at (or preferably above) 1600 ppms at all times during flowering. The more CO2 you pump to them the more they can use it to build sugars and optimize photosynthesis and bud formation.

Keep in mind everyone that the most basic elements for photosynthesis are Light, CO2, Water, and the Atmosphere conditions stated above. They all have a symbiotic relationship with each other. If one of these conditions is at 50%, they're all at 50%.

I cannot stress enough that the atmosphere is the most important factor in any grow!!! More important than any nutrient you can give them, because if these requirements are not fulfilled your nutrients will not be working at their optimum potential! Money is lost, and as expensive as these nutrients are, there is no need or room to waste.

Hope this helps! I know it sure helped me when I first learned it!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

man u realy hit home on everything man thats the shoes im workin for! also i see ur well grown with og anyway u could help me out in the problem forum its labeled please help with deff please! it would be an honor

Top Bottom