An auto flower size observation

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Admittedly I don’t have a lot of experience with auto flowering plants I have made one significant observation. I would have expected a larger and bigger yielding plant outdoors. Not so with the autos I have been growing. My indoor plants far outperformed my outdoor plants. I am not really having any issues outdoors either. Just smaller plants. Everything being equal. Medium, pot size etc. Anyone else have similar experience?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Admittedly I don’t have a lot of experience with auto flowering plants I have made one significant observation. I would have expected a larger and bigger yielding plant outdoors. Not so with the autos I have been growing. My indoor plants far outperformed my outdoor plants. I am not really having any issues outdoors either. Just smaller plants. Everything being equal. Medium, pot size etc. Anyone else have similar experience?
IMO genetics are huge part of autos , and then any stress slows em down not sure if your outdoor conditions were good?

Habosabin

Habosabin

It depends on how much direct sunlight they get. I grew one strain both outdoors and indoors. The outdoor was in a 15 gallon and got about 7.5 hrs of direct sunlight. This plant had some stress or being outside. Bugs heat, etc. Yeild was 3.5 Oz. My indoor from same batch of seeds was way smaller height wise in a 3 gallon but I LSTd. Ran 120w 20hrs schedule. I got 5.5 Oz. I'd say the source with the consistent greater DLI will get the best yeilds.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

White Hulk auto in a 3 gallon bag. Just finished stretching and started flower in earnest. From Baked Beans Cannabis Seeds, Modesto.

Interior Alaska. Long hours of light but weak compared to more southern latitudes.

freezeland2

freezeland2

IMO genetics are huge part of autos , and then any stress slows em down not sure if your outdoor conditions were good?
No issues with pests. Temp and humidity are probably the biggest factor in what I experienced with the same strain grown indoor & outdoors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom