AN quick cure drying rack

• Thread starter globe_toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

globe_toker

Hey guys,

I came across this product the other day and was slightly impressed. It looks like a decent buy and it would go well with rotor trimmed bud. So for anyone who has used these drying racks I have a question for you...

Here is a link to the AN site to check the product out:

How much bud can fit on these racks?

6 levels at 4 oz. dry (1.25# wet) per level = 1.5 lb dry total....my guess, although I have read 3 lb...sounds like alot so what do yall have to say?

cheers

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just fill each level up and give them good space make sure to turn them over every so often the 1st day or 2 so u dont get flat spots on ur buds. after a day or 2 the buds dry a bit and get lighter its not as big a deal.

I

ibTheMan

Oh yah i use those, not them exactly but you still will need to control RH from 40% to 50%, you dont want your stuff dry'n any faster then 7 days really.

G

globe_toker

haha forgot the link, thanks logic.

trying to figure out how many I can put in a single 10'x10' room. the drying room is somewhat opened, meaning it has good ventilation. I will be throwing a dehumidifier in each drying area and monitoring the RH levels.

I was thinking of lining the perimeter of the room with the racks leaving about 4" of space between each rack, so 7 total but that may be pushin it. In this formation you can access each rack individually when you enter the middle. It would be nice to be able to dry 10#s in that space...seems efficient?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you can easily dry 8 ounces per shelf

I dry 2 lbs on a smaller 4 shelf dry rack

G

globe_toker

thanks for the input motherlode and others.

I read somewhere on a vendor's website that it could hold 3 lbs but I couldn't believe that myself. If it holds 2# easily then I will make a purchase, seems well worth it. I'm sure bud density and shape play a role on how much weight can be placed in those racks.

G

GirlCarny

That looks like a mutant sweater drying rack. I bet you could find something cheaper and similar if you googled it :hi

OGONLY

OGONLY

I have one and they work well. Kind of a bitch turning the nugs on the upper levels but otherwise..

smokum

smokum

I read about one that you can use horizontal (didn't get to see what it looked like), and if I can find it again... I'll pass it on. But at the time I thought that would be great using that with those retractable ratcheting fixture hangers.

Besides, its time I start looking for one again.... because 'this year', I'm using a grow pro hand spin trimmer need to net them as opposed to screen them (and obviously not hanging them, which is always a bitch when outdooring using limited space, lol).

I'll see if I can locate it.

G

guilty

At my local shop its 35 for the small and 40 for the large. Idk if its the AN one but exact replica of it.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I got the Sunlight Supply versions. They call em hang time. Large is $53. I got mine for closer to $40 each. Love em. The racks come apart into sections of two levels, and they break down into a bag no bigger than 14" x 4". You can definitely fit 10 in four of them. Maybe add some wire for hanging overhead as well.

152740d1307986836-coco-redemption-free-last-img_2591.jpg.att

152737d1307986836-coco-redemption-free-last-img_2580.jpg.att

-TF

smokum

smokum

Tried to edit my post, but I guess I cannot.....

I've searched everywhere for that link for the horizontal capable nets but can't seem to find it......... major fail :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom