An Update on my grow

• Thread starter Wpeyton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Hey, just wanted to give you guys an update on how my girls are doing the biggest one is a month and 5 days old and the others Are A week and a 1/2 to 3 weeks old just got a mars hydro tsw 2000 for a 3x3 tent. And they just got watered thats why they look a little droppy.

An update on my grow
An update on my grow 2
An update on my grow 3
An update on my grow 4
An update on my grow 5
AKgrow

AKgrow

I'm concerned you might be overwatering the little ones. Are you giving them the same amount as the bigger ones? The smallest one is in a big pot for its size.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
agreed, definitely over watering and i can bet the method of watering them is wrong as well.

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

I'm concerned you might be overwatering the little ones. Are you giving them the same amount as the bigger ones? The smallest one is in a big pot for its size.
No i give them a little bit of water and they are auto flowers

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

I try to evenly moisten the soil until i see a little runoff but i mix all my nutrients in a 1.8l waterer. How should i water them because i might be doing it wrong?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I try to evenly moisten the soil until i see a little runoff but i mix all my nutrients in a 1.8l waterer. How should i water them because i might be doing it wrong?
you definitely are doing it wrong and the plant is telling you. simply put, you need to break down the volume of water you are giving them. ex: assuming its a litter, then break it to four quaters and in between give it 30 min breaks. with that, you also need to make sure that the root grows throughout the soil. so watering close to the inner rings of the pot will allow the roots to go on search and find the nutrients. is there any holes at the bottom of the pots? this is crucial for the excessive water to drain out. personally, when i was growing in soil i was using fiber net pots instead of plastic pods. However, you can put some small holes around the plastic pods and allow more air access for the soil

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Thank you I really appreciate that because I had a little hunch that I was watering them wrong or doing something wrong because of the stunted growth

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Fox farm ocean and advance nutrients micro, grow, bloom, with b-52 and cotton candy for the flowering stage with some recharge once every 2 weeks or so.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
if thats new batch of FF than you should be good for first months or so. So giving it all that nutrients is going to kill it.

What is the ppm/ec you are feeding currently?

Last edited:
AKgrow

AKgrow

2 am here, I thought I was seeing things. I jumped on fox farm .com looking for this "new batch" of theirs. Haha

• Haha
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I started feeding them 2-3 week in.
in soil, excessive feeding or deffeciencies don't show right away. If the FF is new, just water them next round. This only applies to the seedling you've got. the other plants are at different stage so they might need feeding. We need more info

Top Bottom