And I Was Told Not To Grow With Aeroponics

• Thread starter illrichflips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dnkcommander

Ya post this then another one with crappy sad plants? I would assume its not all rainbows and kitties

illrichflips

illrichflips

Ya post this then another one with crappy sad plants? I would assume its not all rainbows and kitties
Yeah I think I burned em with too much light but the roots on the sad plant look happy. Maybe 72hs 2 inches above was too much. I moved the lights and no more damage. can't wait till those roots explode also those are just some fems from bags of herb to tweak the system. any actual advice on tweaking said system, would be great ;)@Dnkcommander

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Just don't get caught up in the large root system = large plant. when aero and nutes are dialed in, the root system isn't huge, but the tops are

illrichflips

illrichflips

^good to know, I've been playing with the ppm slowly bringing it up to see how it responds.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Over the last couple year i have cut my grow and bloom nute ppm way back, like in half of what mfgs recommend. My PYT is budding rapidly at ~ 360ppm. See pic in my Hail Hydro 2.0 thread

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Hard to argue with this cause I'm happy :)

It's hard to tell from your picture, but is there any medium inside the net pot? If there was and you kept the water table at the bottom of the net pot you would have lot of lateral root development coming out the sides. They make for a much sturdier plant

illrichflips

illrichflips

The plant is sturdy but no bottom on the net pot like I said it was a save from dirt so it was going to be hard to get it to sit with some lava rocks nicely so I just cut the bottom of so it could aces the spray easier for the transition. (It was a shock too till we got adjusted)

bankcee

bankcee

whats the basics on nute changes in a system like this? and on what intervals are the plants be misted? how many days til you do a full res change? once you get down to a certain ppm?

Top Bottom