And sog experts hear? Think I’m useing to much water….have a tendency to go to hard.

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Coco dtw, 1gal pots x16 on a 4x4 table.

Would I see better yield going single main cola at 32 per table in half gal pots?

I have 2 tables and I’m blowing three biblical amounts of water….like 27-28 gal a day…..

I have my feeder set to 30 sec every 4 hrs…..then I changed it to 30 sec every 6 hrs….. but their to light for my liking at the end of day at that 30 sec per 6 hrs of 12/12 ( off at lights off) so I tried 1 min 2x a day…

Then I put 2 lines per pot in an attempt to throw a pool in the pot faster than it does down to see if I could more efficiently flood them useing less water.. l
I use 250ml measured out and dump it in pots by hand and it forms a nice little pool. But…… getting it in fast enough to do so is beginning to seem like an up hill battle…… close table gets water via 100w active Agua pump….farther one gets from a 255w from wall pond pump….

What are your thoughts? Should I go back down to 1 hose per pot instead of 2 and kick my timers up to 3 feeds a day at 1 min times for a total of 3min feed a day?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Coco dtw, 1gal pots x16 on a 4x4 table.

Would I see better yield going single main cola at 32 per table in half gal pots?

I have 2 tables and I’m blowing three biblical amounts of water….like 27-28 gal a day…..

I have my feeder set to 30 sec every 4 hrs…..then I changed it to 30 sec every 6 hrs….. but their to light for my liking at the end of day at that 30 sec per 6 hrs of 12/12 ( off at lights off) so I tried 1 min 2x a day…

Then I put 2 lines per pot in an attempt to throw a pool in the pot faster than it does down to see if I could more efficiently flood them useing less water.. l
I use 250ml measured out and dump it in pots by hand and it forms a nice little pool. But…… getting it in fast enough to do so is beginning to seem like an up hill battle…… close table gets water via 100w active Agua pump….farther one gets from a 255w from wall pond pump….

What are your thoughts? Should I go back down to 1 hose per pot instead of 2 and kick my timers up to 3 feeds a day at 1 min times for a total of 3min feed a day?
@CannaGranny she maybe one that can help you out.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Ok so it’s not just me lol, I’m slightly watering more than you but not by much…….
Out of curiosity….what are u pulling off your 4x8 tables each?

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I could do 420 solocups if I I could get a shelf/platform midway of the tent or thinking about getting some racks for vertical farming.

I'ma have to do the 420 solo grow lol eventually
How do you keep up with watering?? Lol

Almostthere

Almostthere

Hey budder it always strain dependent but i usually pull 4-5 per table. Normally im running several strains at once so it varies...

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

with 4x4 table i would run 25 plants(5x5) 6L pots (1,6 gal) but that's with soil and that's for plants with main colas and few secondary branches that made it to canopy level.

but well you can also go with 36 plants (6x6) smaller pots less secondary branch more main colas.

I think you'll never know what work best for you until you tried both.

Dummy buds

Dummy buds

You need to put more research into your research. What you should be looking at is the ppm's at start watering, and the when the table drains off, you could water it 7 times a day, but if they are consuming heavy ppm's after 2 waterings and they are moist, you don't need to flood again. Figure out how much they eat, and then figure out how to break up your watering frequencies

Almostthere

Almostthere

Rooted clones vegged for 14-21 days. Coco drip feed multiple waterings a day with lower e.c. i use jacks.
20230102 172940
20230121 164449

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I’ve been looking at jacks….what formula do u us3 and how much does a 25lb bag take you to deplete? That is a nice set up! Wish I could get out of tents….what size pots are they? 1 gal correct?
your feed lines drip in or flow in?
again….nice set up

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

You need to put more research into your research. What you should be looking at is the ppm's at start watering, and the when the table drains off, you could water it 7 times a day, but if they are consuming heavy ppm's after 2 waterings and they are moist, you don't need to flood again. Figure out how much they eat, and then figure out how to break up your watering frequencies
That doesn’t help me when their canopy is heavier than the dryed out pot that was watered a few hrs prior. im getting salt build up as it is at 750-800ppm feed because their drinking more water than eating…don’t really want to drop below that ppm because I got a bunch of mimosa that are extremely heavy feeders.
need to flood them bare minimum 3 times a day or they will throw excessive ppm run off even after 3x pot volume flush

Last edited:
Top Bottom