And there off. Happy days

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Got to love this growing game. Iv seen a massive difference in just 4 days ty again peeps.. 1st video is on the 2nd of Feb. 2nd video was last nyt on the 5th. 4 bag seeds mystery strains in other words don't have a clue till the end

growsince79

growsince79

What was the bag weed like? Was it mexican brick or domestic with an occasional seed?

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

What was the bag weed like? Was it mexican brick or domestic with an occasional seed?
No m8 just 2 seeds off 1 plant.. And other 2 are. Was. Mybe. Skittles. Lol.. I mixed the bloody things up by mistake so could be either skittles. Blue cookies.. Stardog. Or blackberry pie.. That's why I love not knowing.. Feed them the same same light. Multiple harvests. For my 2nd grow iam doing a lot better than 1st 1..thanks to the tips n tricks on here.. Happy growing.. Growsince79. Wth is brick weed..lol

growsince79

growsince79

No m8 just 2 seeds off 1 plant.. And other 2 are. Was. Mybe. Skittles. Lol.. I mixed the bloody things up by mistake so could be either skittles. Blue cookies.. Stardog. Or blackberry pie.. That's why I love not knowing.. Feed them the same same light. Multiple harvests. For my 2nd grow iam doing a lot better than 1st 1..thanks to the tips n tricks on here.. Happy growing.. Growsince79. Wth is brick weed..lol
Brick weed aka mexican dirt weed is old mid grade weed smashed into bricks. Back in the day we used to get pure sativa bricks for $130/lb. By the 90s, many farmers introduced indicas into the gene pool to increase yield. I think high times called it mickies or something.
So today's mex isn't exactly the same. Indoors it flowers faster and makes bigger, denser buds than it used to.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Brick weed aka mexican dirt weed is old mid grade weed smashed into bricks. Back in the day we used to get pure sativa bricks for $130/lb. By the 90s, many farmers introduced indicas into the gene pool to increase yield. I think high times called it mickies or something.
So today's mex isn't exactly the same. Indoors it flowers faster and makes bigger, denser buds than it used to.
N1 m8. Nope defo no brick weed hybrids iam guessing as u never heard of these names back then m8.. Was hash up till late 90s early 2000s. UK is well behind the US and other countries on the legislation on weed.. Do remember Northan lights and white widow. Pineapple chunk.. Back in the day but no its all funked up. Dogs bollocks.. Skittles. Geleto.... And some many more. Did prefer the old school to the new age weed. But still a happy bunny wen there done. And I look at them n think I did that lol. N1 again for that info G. Learn something new everyday on here

Top Bottom