H1
H2
H3
H4
H5

H6

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

The first one has already passed, followed by the second one.
I haven't blown in a couple of months, so I'm looking forward to a very strong trip. 😱

Sp

Bbm5
Bbm8
Bbm7
Bbm6
Bbm2

Ix8
Ix7
Ix6
Ix2
Ix1

Pp1
Pp2
Pp3

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
What an awesome diary, thanks for sharing!!! Curious question, how do you do those spoiler buttons to drop down the pictures? That’s really cool and really organizes the journal. I’d love to use the feature. Thanks, happy growing and I’ll be following along

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mmm, MH/ HPS have always been interested In running them in winter to keep heat, too hot for spring summer here, no AC, can handle minor heat issues with LED if needed

would be cool to try them out though, never tried them before

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Curious question, how do you do those spoiler buttons to drop down the pictures? That’s really cool and really organizes the journal. I’d love to use the feature.
when adding a reply, click on the three dots in the top menu of the reply form, there will be a crossed out eye - that's a spoiler

I'd love to have that spreadsheet ...
I'll attach a table when I'm done, but the beginning isn't very good, and occasionally I've forgotten to wear records.

Mmm, MH/ HPS have always been interested In running them in winter to keep heat, too hot for spring summer here, no AC, can handle minor heat issues with LED if needed

If you don't need to fight the smell, you can do a through hood outside, and the temperature of the bulbs won't be a problem in the warmer months, and they sometimes burn out.
What a beautiful detailed grow diary. Thank you so much for sharing your photos, experiences and knowledge. Bravo~
Thank you. Thank you to everyone who watches my report, I am glad that my experience will be useful to someone.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Cooltube mike works great with heat

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Hi all 😊
My tripreport is coming to an end.
On May 23, I cut down ImperiumX, a very beautiful girl.
In the basket is drying BBM.
Op2
Op3
Op4
Op1

The last two bushes are next, they are fully mature and I turned off their lights today. After the weekend I will start pruning them. In the meantime, I will water them one last time.

Rr2
Rr3
Rr9
Rr10
Rr4
Rr6
Rr11

Ff

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

So, over the weekend I cut the remaining two plants and hung them up, for today they are perfectly dry and it's time to put them in jars.

In the basket is a trifle with Apricot Oreos, the one on the right weighs the same.

H22
H21

Had time to try literally as small as the fingernail of my pinky finger IMPERIUMx.

As the dominant variety in sativa it shows its classic traits, heaviness in the back of the head, heart palpitations.

You want to move, dance, generally be active. There is a vacuum around you, sounds come as if from afar.

You pick up the smallest details of your surroundings, playing with the cat opens up in a new way, as if you find an understanding with the animal. You find it difficult to sit through a movie, you don't want to sit at all, you are constantly rocked.

Weakness sets in after a couple of hours, but not drowsiness, it's hard to fall asleep.

All in all, such a good long-playing sativa with notes of psychedelic urges.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Here ends another one of my not-so-simple reports. Fans shorted out, filters clogged, one deficit or the other popped up, but the awning was washed out, the bumps are in the cans, which means it wasn't all in vain. 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom