Anesiaseeds fem, sodium lamp 600W

• Thread starter Fucking_lucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Hi all. I want to share with you my narrative about growing crops.
Found out here that my supplies are running low, so I need to do something.
Went to all sorts of intranet sites and found what I think is an excellent seed bank.
AnesiaSEEDS with high THC (as described below)

Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 2
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 3

Our girls:
Captain Future(05.01.23)
· feminized seeds
· Future #1 x Emperor Cookies
· Genetics: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
· Yield: 600g/m² • up to 900g per plant
· Flowering time: 10-11 weeks
· Harvest outdoors: mid of october
· suitable for indoors and outdoors
· Height: 110-130cm
· THC: 36%
· Aromas / flavors: pineapple, lemon

Apricot Oreoz(23.12.22)
· feminized seeds
· Genetics: 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
· Apricot Jelly x Oreoz
· Yield: 500g/m² • 800-1000 g/plant
· Flowering time: 9 weeks
· Harvest Outdoors: begin of october
· Height: 130-160 cm • 200-250 cm
· Aromas / flavors: sweet, apricots, chocolate

Blackberry Moonrocks®(23.12.22)
· feminized seeds
· Blue Moonrock x Blackberry
· Genetics: 80% Indica, 20% Sativa
· Yield: 550g/m² • up to 700g per plant
· Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
· Harvest outdoors: end of september
· Height: 110-130cm
· THC: 33%
· Aromas / flavors: blueberry, lavender

IMPERIUM X®(23.12.22)
· feminized seeds
· (City of God x The White Angel) x Future #1
· Genetics: 60% Sativa, 40% Indica
· Yield: 500g/m² • up to 700g per plant
· Flowering time: 9-10 weeks
· Harvest outdoors: begin of october
· Height: 120-140cm
· Aromas / flavors: pineapple, sandal

Report not at first, but there is nothing particularly interesting - germinated, planted, watered, fed CannaTeraVega 1-2-3 MLL, soil used for the third time, prepared first Hesi PowerZyme, then loaded at 600 PPm all the same CannaTeraVega. Pots of 10 liters each.
Wrecked three nuts, three precious seeds, apparently lost the knack or just a crooked hand.
Sprouted at first tradition - soaked for 12 + - hours in water with AkvaGenom, then in cotton pads soaked in the same solution.
But the nuts are very large, and apparently poorly disclosed in the disks even with a sawed-off spout.
Sprouted the latter just in water, probably the best option of all, and even the spout did not filed.
As a result the last one will need a separate vega somewhere, three are already on the way to flowering.
Made them "ponytail", seems the side ones are stretching out fine.
I water them every couple of weeks with 0.5Ml of Iron per 0.5L of water, every watering with SuperVit from Hesi and PowerRoots from Plagron.
The GIB Growth Spectre Advanced MH 600W lamp is specifically designed to stimulate the development of growing plants.
First time I've seen one of these, it's twice as thick as a regular sodium lamp.

For the Growth Spectrum Advanced model we were able to develop a light spectrum that reduces premature flowering and hermaphrodite formation to a minimum. That is, a spectrum that is optimal for plants that require vegetative growth, such as those in maternity containers or nurseries for propagating seedlings.

The stems get stronger and the leaves get bigger and thicker. The plant forms healthier and more beautiful greens. Plant research has shown that the light spectrum is crucial to the formation of flowering hormones in plants, among other things.

Features:
Brand: GIB Lighting
Range: Growth Spectrum Advanced
Country of manufacturer: Germany

PAR: more than 740 μmol/s
Light Intensity: 48000

Color temperature: K 8000
Phase: Vegetation
Power: 600w
Weight: 0.3
Type of lamp: MFL
Lamp socket: E 40

Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 4
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 5

Grow tent 120x120x210, GavitaDigiStar starting choke.
Exhaust fan for 500cc soler & palau.
Air carbon filter for 800cc carbon active
Fan for blowing Secret Jardin (easy to mount on the bar, but the wire is constantly frayed and short-circuited, it has been repaired three times, so I recommend using it only with a good surge protector - which has short circuit protection for each outlet)
Household humidifier humidifies up to 70%, temperature 24-25, light 18/6
PH Milwaukee, TDS Xiaomi
Of fertilizers and other stimulants is that the photo, more do not plan to get anything more.

Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 11

Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 7
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 6
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 8
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 9
Anesiaseeds fem sodium lamp 600w 10

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

In my absence one day the filter clogged (Chinese PROACTIVE 460cc), the temperature, respectively, crawled upwards over 30, the girls immediately had a block on the micro-elements and they drained all the pots.

I poured, took off the drainage 1100-1300PPm, irrigated with Epin, a couple of days again poured, PPm 500 to 700, seem to normalize the power supply, appears on the whole leaf further does not crawl. Irrigated 2% Iron from OZZ. Gave 350 PPm Canna Tera Vega(3mlL).

Obvious problems did not come out only Captain Future, but he noticeably darkened PPm jumped to 2500, I sprinkled it to 1000, then I think myself I will digest.

CarbonActive 400/125mm was my first filter, but it has lost its ability to neutralize odors and air pressure has not dropped from the initial level.

I installed CarbonActive 800/150mm, hopefully until the end of the cycle, one it has worked off, the previous 400cc has worked off three cycles, I don't use Chinese anymore (it's a waste of money).

Stretched the branches on struts and will transfer smoothly to the color, I still need to collect the old box for the youngest Captain Future.

A1 1
A1 2
A1 3

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Not bad grow, PH keep within 6.6-7.0, PPm leveled from 500 to 700, water rarely watering, I give 50% (350-400PPM) of compote each time, about as much adults eat for a couple of days, each time checking the data from the drainage in order not to salt. (There is a habit of feeding them) 1ml HesiBoost, 2.5 ml HesiBloom.

Separate stands Captain Future, PH 6.6 PPm 750, while in the water from the mishap with the filter, as it is less, so there is less, the ppm drops slower.

The three elders moved to a bloom in three days, taking two hours of light. Hung a SunMaster Dual 600W bulb.

I'm thinking of replacing the second set of lights when the last one to bloom, there is a second lamp for 600W Osram PlantStar with the same spectrum, but I'm worried about the temperature.

In the near future, the plan is to defoliate the lower branches, and continue to stretch.

T° 25, Humidity 50-60%
T4 2
T4 3
T4 1

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
What're the bandage wraps used for? curious

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Up. Today.
Let's go to color, the first dandelions appeared.

Feeding once every two days for two liters, compote 300 PPm, drainage at all within the 6.9-7.1PH 550-750PPm

Trimmed a little of the smallest branches, three or four per plant, burdocks not removed, seems not stressed.
Bent all sorts of things, tried to adjust to the same height all of them, some almost had to bend horizontally, like nothing had broken.
T ° 25/20, Humidity 50-60%.

The youngest seems to finally began to spread the leaves, and all droopy was, perhaps it is a little hot in another box, there is no humidifier.

Of fertilizers, now for older Plagron Alga Bloom (Hesi bloom ended) + Hesi Boost + Hesi Phosphorus Plus, young at Canna TeraVega.

Kompot mix intuitively, looking at the sheets.
5o 2
5o 3
5o 5
5o 6
5o 1
5o 4

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
the so-called "ponytail" method without pruning the main stem to stimulate the growth of lateral shoots, resulting in a minimum of stress, more main growth points.
For some reason, the second post in which I mentioned this is in moderation.
oh wow! that's super interesting - so taking the benefits of side growth you'd get from topping or fimming but without doing so? i am definitely going to have to research this! ty I love it when i see something brand new to me, i wonder how can i integrate this into my grow(s)!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

the so-called "ponytail" method without pruning the main stem to stimulate the growth of lateral shoots, resulting in a minimum of stress, more main growth points.
For some reason, the second post in which I mentioned this is in moderation.
This is what i had thought you were doing, and was about to ask but someone beat me to it lol.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Yeah that works like a charm, it's nice to see some newer training technique is emerging

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

oh wow! that's super interesting - so taking the benefits of side growth you'd get from topping or fimming but without doing so? i am definitely going to have to research this! ty I love it when i see something brand new to me, i wonder how can i integrate this into my grow(s)!
Yes. This is my second experience with this method, the previous one showed excellent results.

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Hello all lovers of botany.
Continuing our show, leveled all the parameters of substrate bushes PH 7,2-7,5 PPm 510-560.
In the next few days I plan to lower the PH to 6.6-6.8 PPm raise it to 650-700. And defoliation.
Not without incident, again there was a short circuit of the fan.
Q11

W11
W12
W13
W14
W15

Q11
Q12
Q13

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

U

UpUp, all good smokers on vitamin D, and we continue.

Feeding according to scheme above, averaged 4 liters per pot, drained 0.4 to 1 liter sometimes.

Tried putting in a second set of dnaT, but temps went over 30 in half an hour, sad.

I'm going to try doing a draft through all the tubes and venting separately with the filter, but I suspect that might not work, this cooltube is 125mm and the black one is 150mm, very different heat. When the 125mm kit was separate for the Captain Future with the through draft, the temps were higher there, I might buy another cooltube for 150mm.

Removed the humidifier, now the plants keep the humidity at 50% on their own.

Apricot Oreos showed NPK deficiency, I suspect iron or potassium, and in general it is the largest, it needs to make a thicker compote, again my inattention.

U1
U2
U3
U4
U5
U6
U7
U8
U9

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

UpUpUp to green trees.

So, the temperature at two lamps has not yet overcome, with two lamps, it crawls over 30, so I turn on each light for six hours, thus maintaining a temperature of 25-27, humidity 50%.

Made them a little drought, and such that the lower leaves wilted, and the same day turned on two lamps, again something messed up in the timers.

Nutrition:
H4

P4
P5
P6
P7
P1
P8

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Hi, a little news from my tent. 🙃
We are gaining weight, new shoots look good, maybe even a slight overfeeding, a little one of the ends are burnt.
Water is now dragged from the well, there PPm 300, and the scale in the kettle appears quickly, I think with def.kaltsiya problem solved.
Put that Chinese filter in addition to the main, the wall tent concave, the draught has increased, so there is a small profit.

W1 1
W1 2
W1 3
W1 4
W1 5
W1 6

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

UpUp, friends.

Growing, eating, growing.

Defoliation, on three bushes so far removed only the sick burdocks, although the two on the right in need of serious thinning of the leaves, growth has stopped and started to gain weight, I think in the week I will do it. The young captain has thinned all the lower part, including small and medium branches.

N3
N4
N5
N6
N7
N8
N1
N2

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Hello 😊

Growing slowly, percent five stigmas in two of them already darkened.

Did the final defoliation, removed almost all fan leaves. There is an opinion that it is better to cut a leaf on 2/3 - 3/4, rather than cut all, they say less stress, who tried to share an impression.

PH meter died, I must give him credit, he served long considering that I neglected all the requirements for its use, except that the boiling water is not dipped. Took the same Milwaukee PH55, well, plus all the necessary reagents, maybe be able to restore the diode on the old one.

M71

M74
M75
M76
M77
M78
M79
M710
M72
M73

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hello 😊

Growing slowly, percent five stigmas in two of them already darkened.

Did the final defoliation, removed almost all fan leaves. There is an opinion that it is better to cut a leaf on 2/3 - 3/4, rather than cut all, they say less stress, who tried to share an impression.

PH meter died, I must give him credit, he served long considering that I neglected all the requirements for its use, except that the boiling water is not dipped. Took the same Milwaukee PH55, well, plus all the necessary reagents, maybe be able to restore the diode on the old one.

View attachment 1346897
Try aquatic drops they never die or dry out make sure u get the right range ph

Fucking_lucky

Fucking_lucky

Hello like-minded people, nearing the harvest of blackberry moonrocks, stigmas are almost all ginger, trichomes are beginning to swell and bend.

Filled the halo around the stem with dolomite, they say it scratches the bodies of all sorts of insects and sucks the moisture out of them, let's see if it can cope with Silverfish. By the way it is superior to perlite, vermiculite and contains trace elements

A1

M71
M72
M73
M74
A2

Latest posts

Top Bottom