For Sale Announcing availability of K-KING -- all natural Potassium fertilizer

• Thread starter K_KING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Every business has to start some where.. I am in no way “on a budget” but was willing to test his product. He was courteous enough to send a bag, a huge bag at that, to get his product out there and try to move forward with his business. Im sure there will be testing in the near future. Journal coming later today.

Yea, good to hear. I wasn't suggesting you specifically were, although it's apparent there are some here that are on tighter budgets than others, nothing wrong with that, IMO. I'm not able to do anything I want, so I work within my constraints.

It's good that your willing to step up, because that's how things get done here. Without community support in one way or another, this place would be dead.

K_KING

K_KING

It's because they have good (affordable) postal systems in place, (for everyone) and their current governments see the inherent value of having a thriving and well established postal system, instead of trying to undermine confidence in governmental services, like what's happening right now, though out our government.

I think the government is doing a fine job of undermining confidence in its own self, and has been doing so since long before I was born.

Ultimately, it's rural people (same idiots who voted this ignoramus into office) who are going to suffer the consequences of the current establishment trying to "burn down" the postal system that's been in place for the past 220 years.

Actually, the truth is we are all going to have to suffer the consequence of ALL of our sins, which we have egregiously committed over the past 230+ years of this nation's history. Postal rates are the least of our concerns at the moment.

It seems you are one of the millions of deluded souls in this country who, in your selfishness, believe all of our problems are the fault of "those people", and are unwilling to examine your own role in this country's destruction.

Without roads, schools, postal services, hospitals, military, 911, fire departments, police, electric grid, communications, internet, universities, and science research, social services, funded and directed by governments, make a civil society possible.

Nonsense.

But sadly, many Americans don't share this reality, they would rather pay little or no taxes, and then complain about the results...

We aren't members of your cult. This thread is about K-KING Fertile Earth. Take your religious rantings elsewhere.

K_KING

K_KING

So should there be concerns about heavy metals? or how does one figure in things like adding in aminoacids, trace minerals, carbohydrates, humics/fluvics, mycoconaze, beneficial bacteria colonization and whatnot? Or are we supposed to just guess? Personally, I'm not putting ANYTHING on my precious plants without a chemical analysis, I spend far too much time and energy to do otherwise.

Did you read the thread before responding? We are planning testing of whatever it is necessary to test, as budget and circumstances allow. Nothing is stopping you from running your own independent tests, also, if you want. The main focus right now is demonstrating that this stuff WORKS.

And if this stuff has manure in it, I want to know "what kind"? Chickens that have have been penned up their entire lives and given antibiotics, crap silage and/or garbage to eat? Or pigs/cows kept in similar enviornments? NO THANKS.

We do not raise animals in hellish environments, nor we do support or encourage anyone to do so.

I use excrement in my grows, but it's usually a very high quality fossilized type.

Imported, or domestically produced?

I only eat chickens/meat/food that has been meticulously cared for and has "good vibes", not anything that's been abused or exploited, neglected, simply for profit. (ever)... I'm not sticking mass industrialized farm products in my body.

We sympathize and share the same viewpoint 100%. The only way to stop animals from being abused is to stop supporting said abuse.

Which is also another reason why we detest the government. The U.S. Government is one of the biggest abusers of life and dignity on this planet.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Well I try not to "hate" too much, as there seems to be an abundance of this in the world today. I also try and speak respectfully to one another when honest questions need answering, and strive to act with some professionalism.

As for the government, I believe none of that's going to change until people start working together with one another toward a common good, enough said.

I don't know if the guano is domestically sourced or not, (package says Humbolt county, CA) Its' a foxfarms product, organic (ormi & cdfa registered) My guess would be to say no, it's probably not. As most of these sources tend to be on islands and in remote regions of the world, and I realize that's a long term concern. (see Guano Island Act) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano_Islands_Act

I'm using a fossilized bat guano source, as I think the oxidation helps greatly with the bio-availability of the phosphorus source, the older the better. Same can be said for humics/fluvics.

The reason I bought up the heavy metals, is because it's a real concern here, especially for our applications specifically. (might not be for other crops) Smoking vs Eating. (no means of elimination from body) Personally, I use azomite, (in very small quantities, and early) but others here are even apprehensive of that. Glacial rock (I have ton's of it at my property) is another really good possible source of these materials, carbonates (CaCO3) are often neglected or overlooked, I think in many fertilizers. (cost perhaps?) It's an issue for us that use pure water sources (I use reverse osmosis). Water for cannabis, is approached much differently than how things are approached in the larger ag world. (I'm sure some farmers have learned to alter, or improve their watering sources)

I'm thinking of using Bananas, oranges, cantaloupe, honeydew, apricots, grapefruit, prunes, raisins, and dates as my potassium sources, as I think the potassium is a big component in producing flavors (in addition to the mainstay of organic salts) and even possibly tomatoes or beans and legumes, as potassium. I'm looking for components that have similar flavoidnoids, terpenes, phenol profiles, components (that can be broken down) and reassembled for uptake. I'm thinking of breaking them down in my worm box, and using them as casings, so that they are properly broken down into components.

Simply put, I want components that are partially constructed, and available for reassembly without making the plant work hard for it.

There certainly are a lot of choices out there, and some work better than others. Keep working on your formulas and don't be afraid to change things up, you might even consider broadening your product line at some point, if things work out well. Good luck.

Last edited:
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i was going to buy a bag and give it a test run. the cost to ship is twice as much as the product. i can't bring myself to pay twice as much for shipping, even though was a good product? would not pay that shipping cost, makes no sense to me? had my intrest as i am always into trying something new.

i will be following along and see how it works out? would be interested if the cost of shipping was reasonable. even with the shit of getting a money order and no content labeling. have to draw the line some were.

K_KING

K_KING

Thank you Frank... we also believe that it's important to get back to a natural, healthy state, and away from all these processed foods and chemicals, and especially poisons.

We have no reason to believe there would be any heavy metal contamination in K-KING, and there are certainly no pesticide or herbicide present. But we definitely need to have all this tested so people can rest at ease. If any third party wants to conduct a test we would welcome their results and feedback as it would be more objective than coming from us.

Our main goal at this point is just to get this stuff in people's hands and verify first off that it does work as intended!

We believe this to be a better source of potassium than guano if for no other reason then it's mechanically produced, domestically, as opposed to being a limited, rare resource.

If you would be interested in doing any testing of K-KING, in your grow or laboratory-wise, we would be happy to send you a bag!

Thank you for your comments...I hope you'll stick with us as we get these grow threads going and see some real world results!

Last edited:
K_KING

K_KING

i was going to buy a bag and give it a test run. the cost to ship is twice as much as the product. i can't bring myself to pay twice as much for shipping, even though was a good product? would not pay that shipping cost, makes no sense to me? had my intrest as i am always into trying something new.

That's a flat rate cost. For one bag, you wouldn't like to pay that much, but for 3-5 bags it would be worthwhile. Especially shipping to California, or Alaska or wherever. If actual shipping cost is above $50, we are eating that. We focus on bulk sales as it will be difficult to be profitable shipping individual bags, with today's postal rates!

i will be following along and see how it works out? would be interested if the cost of shipping was reasonable. even with the shit of getting a money order and no content labeling. have to draw the line some were.

Understood...we knew the constraints would push away a lot of potential customers, sadly, but we hope that when this stuff's effectiveness is demonstrated in real world usage, then people will be more willing to jump through an extra hoop or two. But shipping cost is a big concern and we will probably end up having to set up distributors in various places, who will be able to put the product in people's hands for cheaper and also take credit cards etc as they wish.

If anyone out there might be interested in such, let us know. Still a little early for that sort of thing; right now all our focus is on demonstrating this product in real world usage.

Thanks for your feedback bro, it's much appreciated...

Latest posts

Top Bottom