For Sale Announcing availability of K-KING -- all natural Potassium fertilizer

• Thread starter K_KING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K_KING

K_KING

Hello everyone! I'm here to introduce K-KING Fertile Earth, which is rich in potassium (4.6%), containing also many other necessary plant nutrients (see web site for the full analysis). When mixed with fresh soil or compost or top dressed onto same, K-KING will ensure heavy flowering and high yields. We (my uncle, myself, and the old farmer we work with) have been perfecting this stuff for the past several years, and are happy to make it available just in time for y'all to enjoy some spectacular indoor and outdoor K-KING yields!

Our web site is http://grow.game where you can read a little more about the this stuff and place an order. At this point it's little more than a glorified brochure and calculator, to figure out how much to mail us via USPS money order--which is the only accepted form of payment at this time. (This limits us to U.S. customers only at present, sadly; we are working on other payment options for domestic and overseas customers.) Price is $24 for a 15 lb bag, with $10 flat rate shipping on any order size.

As cannabis is illegal for us to grow in this state, we haven't had the opportunity to get any personal experience with K-KING on anything but tomatoes, and thus have no pretty weed pictures to show you. From what we've been told by licensed caregivers in other states however, this stuff works particularly well on cannabis, contributing to high yield and quality of the finished product.

One great feature of K-KING is, despite being all natural and manure-based it has no SMELL whatsoever. It won't stink up your house, or your hands, and it won't attract pets or wildlife outdoors. For you guerrilla gardening types, that's a particularly nice advantage.

K-KING is 100% made in the USA. No exotic foreign manures or synthetic anything were used in its production.

To demonstrate what K-KING has to offer, we'd like to send out one free bag to SEVEN members of this forum, chosen by you, based on whatever factors you think are most important; like long experience and consistent gardening success, trustworthiness in giving an honest, unbiased review, etc. One or more of these can be overseas growers by the way, even though we don't have any way to accept orders from them at the moment. We would particularly like to see "side by side" comparisons by both big plant and small plant growers, indoor and outdoor if possible. Post in this thread your top three candidates please, and we'll tally up the votes next Sunday and ship the winners their bags on Monday. Please let the candidates know they are being voted for, so nobody will be taken by surprise. :)

Afterward, whichever reviewer the forum votes to have given the best and most useful review, will receive 7 free bags of K-KING from us to fuel their kick ass gardening efforts in the future. Another 7 bags will be awarded to whomever takes the best picture, or pictures (which can be the same person), that we can put on our website for future customers to see what this stuff is capable of!

Let the voting begin! And if anyone has questions, please ask in the thread. There's a lot of information we still need to put on the web site. By the way, you may notice there is no "contact us" form on the site; it's pretty bare bones at the moment, with many such features missing. If you need to get in touch with us, for now just get at us through this forum please.

For retailers or bulk purchasers, we have enough product on hand to supply your needs; get in touch with us about purchase discounts, by the bag or by the barrel.

Mods, if this post is somehow in violation of forum rules, we apologize. Please move it to the appropriate section or let us know where we went wrong...thank you...

Our first post was summarily deleted from ICMag with the remark "no spamming." Well, then I guess everyone will have to read about the "new new" elsewhere. :) Have a great day everyone...

R

redshift75

That sounds pretty cool! i love doing side by sides. my next side by side im going to do efficiency of the blurple tent vs my quantum tent. just have to wait til end of season :)

I feel like if i have to nominate people i nominate @MIMedGrower @threatco @Greatlakes

I dont think id get any votes but i will definitely take the time to vote ;)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That sounds pretty cool! i love doing side by sides. my next side by side im going to do efficiency of the blurple tent vs my quantum tent. just have to wait til end of season :)

I feel like if i have to nominate people i nominate @MIMedGrower @threatco @Greatlakes

I dont think id get any votes but i will definitely take the time to vote ;)

Thanks but no thanks. This product has no info on the web site except for a too low nitrogen ratio with too little calcium and mag and incomplete trace elements. Not even a mention of what its derived from.

Not sure if its supposed to be a complete fertilizer? Or just an additive?

Either way slow release is not the best way to grow weed in my opinion. Any complete fertilizer with a more balanced ratio and processed for fast uptake would be a better option for indoor weed growing.

And a company that wants to sell fertilizer should send any grower a test sample when requested for just shipping. Standard practice in agriculture.

Sorry. ;-)

K_KING

K_KING

Wow, tough crowd! I never imagined to see such seriously closed minded, highly opinionated and judgmental comments about a product you've never even seen. Can't even give stuff away for free I guess without someone bitching about it. Well, at least our post went through without getting summarily deleted like on the "pay to play" ICMag forum, so that's a start.

The entire point of putting this stuff in people's hands, ideally people whom the forum already knows and trusts, is to let them tell us in their own words what it's all about. If you're going by the numbers exclusively, you're doing it all wrong. Lab tests don't show everything.

For those of you who said you're not interested, I will still accept your name in nomination if you change your mind. Sometimes the toughest critics could turn into the biggest fans. But even if you try this stuff and hate it for whatever reason, we welcome your criticism, as long as it's based on actual experience and not leaping to wild conclusions.

K_KING

K_KING

We are well aware that the weed market is absolutely FLOODED with fly by night "retailers" selling shit or gimmick ripoff products. That isn't us.

K_KING

K_KING

Thanks but no thanks. This product has no info on the web site except for a too low nitrogen ratio with too little calcium and mag and incomplete trace elements. Not even a mention of what its derived from.

From the experience our medical grower associates have relayed to us, the nitrogen doesn't seem to be a problem, as long as one does not use too much of the stuff and lock out the nitrogen due to too much potassium. When used properly, it gives the plant enough nitrogen to develop without contributing to excess leafy growth.

The micronutrients listed are only the ones we've tested for. There are most assuredly others, but we are still conducting tests. One goal for us right now is to acquire the equipment necessary to do our own (more extensive) testing, without having to flush a bunch of dollars away on expensive 3rd party testing.

This is derived from plant and animal manures, as stated. The actual composition is a trade secret. All we can say is it's "all natural." We cannot use the term "organic" without paying somebody and getting Official Permission, and we're not doing that. Likewise, although the term "fertilizer" is not currently considered a special term that requires special permission and privilege to use, we avoid it anyway in the event that changes at a later date.

Not sure if its supposed to be a complete fertilizer? Or just an additive?

As you observed, the cal/mag levels, while present, can certainly benefit from a boost. For this purpose we have been told gypsum and epsom salt are perfectly complementary. This isn't intended to be a complete fertilizer, but an element of a larger mix.

Either way slow release is not the best way to grow weed in my opinion. Any complete fertilizer with a more balanced ratio and processed for fast uptake would be a better option for indoor weed growing.

In our growers' experience, this stuff works great! But that's why we want to put it into people's hands first thing, so they can judge for themselves, thus avoiding "my word vs yours."

And a company that wants to sell fertilizer should send any grower a test sample when requested for just shipping. Standard practice in agriculture.

Sure, we can do that, if you don't mind the price increasing to cover the extra labor of having to package and mail out tiny samples in addition to shipping actual orders. Really, I don't see the point of us sending out samples to every random Joe, when we can just send a full bag to seven people and have them do all the talking!

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I would like to let anyone who is not aware of this, (its a weed) Does not take much to overdo and screw up. Keep it simple. I use one fertilizer period and its not time release. It is not expensive either. Mega Crop. No need for anything else.

K_KING

K_KING

I agree with your comment Timbo. But the plain fact is, there is no other all natural, manure based product on the market which offers exactly what this stuff does. A major aspect is the total lack of manure smell, or any smell which would attract a critter to dig up one's plants. Mixing this into fresh compost, with gypsum, epsom salt, and diatomaceous earth (to supply silicon), results in a soil mix that one's plant will love and which no animal will dig up or bother. This could be particularly useful in many situations. Keep in mind there are a million different ways to grow this plant and different formulas that work best for different situations.

Thank you for your questions and input! We appreciate the opportunity to answer these as if one person is thinking it, probably many others are also.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Lets see,

1. no email or phone number for contact.......forum only???

2. no way to accept payments accept mailing a money order??? It's 2020.....not even PayPal?

3. It's a slow release type which doesn't work well with certain strains for sure.....

4. Incomplete website with no information.....you get one chance to launch a NEW website....you don't launch with a incomplete site.....come on man. Take that site down ASAP before more people see it and instead put up a "coming soon" page with CONTACT INFO!!! Until your ready to launch.

Are we suppose to take your product seriously?? Doesn't seem like it or you would be better prepared. You should be putting it in the hands of "friends" at best, instead of jumping on a public forum unprepared...with ZERO testing proof on Cannabis.

Who were these "medical testers"??? Got pics from them?? Anything???

You apparently have zero experience yourself with growing cannabis using your product....but are sure "it works great"!!

Hope your product is better than your business model.

Might seem harsh but it's honest.....if you want your products to be taken seriously, then you need to be serious about your craft.

You say your not the "fly by night" retailer yet your behaving exactly like one! Just saying.....

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Simply being slow release does not mean it’s not good for indoor cultivation it just means that you don’t need to apply it regularly. The bioavailability of it is what determines how quickly it is absorbed and utilized by the plant. I use plenty of organic matter in my soil mix and anyone using a potting soil probably does too.

That being said I just don’t have the space or time to do a side by side grow currently. If I wasn’t pressed for production I’d certainly entertain the offer just for shits and giggles.

Don’t mind mimed. He’s the resident grumpy pants. Haha. If you win that guy over then you really have something. I can tell he’s grown weary of all the new cultivators that have bombarded the forum in the last year or so since mars joined. While I agree with him for the most part we do differ on opinions from time to time. But if you don’t get harassed by him at least a few times then you aren’t really a farmer. At least that’s what I keep telling myself. 😂

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Simply being slow release does not mean it’s not good for indoor cultivation it just means that you don’t need to apply it regularly. The bioavailability of it is what determines how quickly it is absorbed and utilized by the plant. I use plenty of organic matter in my soil mix and anyone using a potting soil probably does too.

That being said I just don’t have the space or time to do a side by side grow currently. If I wasn’t pressed for production I’d certainly entertain the offer just for shits and giggles.

Don’t mind mimed. He’s the resident grumpy pants. Haha. If you win that guy over then you really have something. I can tell he’s grown weary of all the new cultivators that have bombarded the forum in the last year or so since mars joined. While I agree with him for the most part we do differ on opinions from time to time. But if you don’t get harassed by him at least a few times then you aren’t really a farmer. At least that’s what I keep telling myself. 😂

Lol :-)

K_KING

K_KING

Lets see,

1. no email or phone number for contact.......forum only???

How much are you willing to pay for email or phone support?

This is 2020, as you noticed. Email is 1990s and phone is 1800s tech. In a forum, a question can be asked once and the answer read by all.

2. no way to accept payments accept mailing a money order??? It's 2020.....not even PayPal?

We don't do business with crooks--which includes both PayPal and credit card companies in general

3. It's a slow release type which doesn't work well with certain strains for sure.....

You have no idea how well or not well this works with your particular strain. You are making assumptions based on generalities which are not correct.

This stuff is NOTHING LIKE anything you have used before. Which is why we're putting it in people's hands first thing, so they can SEE FOR THEMSELVES what it's about.

Until you have seen this stuff, held it in your hands, and used it, none of your assumptions will be useful in understanding what it's about.

4. Incomplete website with no information.....you get one chance to launch a NEW website....you don't launch with a incomplete site.....come on man. Take that site down ASAP before more people see it and instead put up a "coming soon" page with CONTACT INFO!!! Until your ready to launch.

"We get one chance"? No, it doesn't work like that. We have a superior product. If you want it, then you buy it on our terms.

If you don't want it, that's fine also. When others find out what this is about, there will be many beating a path to our door on word of mouth alone. That's why the web site is designed like it is: for those who WILL want to get straight to ordering in the future, because they already know what it's about from word on the street.

By the way, I do hope you like the web site design, if not the (current) lack of content. I just spent three months building that site from nothing in PHP. My primary focus was on needed functionality first of all. There is still plenty left to be implemented--but there is only a short time left before this outdoor season is over and done with, so we want to get this out there IN PEOPLE'S HANDS--FOR FREE--as quickly as possible.

If you're not interested in trying a FREE BAG of this stuff, that's OK bro. Others are.

Are we suppose to take your product seriously?? Doesn't seem like it or you would be better prepared. You should be putting it in the hands of "friends" at best, instead of jumping on a public forum unprepared...with ZERO testing proof on Cannabis.

Am I supposed to take your COMMENT seriously, when you haven't even seen the product, know nothing about it, and just make stupid assumptions?

Who were these "medical testers"??? Got pics from them?? Anything???

You apparently have zero experience yourself with growing cannabis using your product....but are sure "it works great"!!

Hope your product is better than your business model.

Might seem harsh but it's honest.....if you want your products to be taken seriously, then you need to be serious about your craft.

It is harsh, and it is honest, and it is also really, really stupid. :)

You say your not the "fly by night" retailer yet your behaving exactly like one! Just saying.....

Don't want a free bag? Fuck off. Hope that's harsh and honest enough for ya. ;)

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

This stuff is NOTHING LIKE anything you have used before.

So then can please you clarify how it is nothing like than green sand or langbeinite?

Genuine question btw, not trolling.

K_KING

K_KING

Thanks bro...and for the record, maybe "slow release" was a poor choice of words. I guess people are reading that and thinking "Miracle Gro" or some other bullshit. This stuff is more like 80% slow release / 20% fast. It does feed the plant immediately, and then sustains it over time. With proper application, you can apply once and be done. And as you point out, bioavailability is everything, as well as cation exchange capacity and all sorts of other factors that don't come across just in the NUMBERS.

K_KING

K_KING

So then can please you clarify how it is nothing like than green sand or langbeinite?

Genuine question btw, not trolling.

Sorry, I saw your question but got caught up in replying to the other guy. I honestly don't know. We don't have any experience with that stuff. Good question though...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
that, my friend, was a stellar rebuttal. So true how all these assumptions are being made without any real concrete evidence. I, too, don’t have any current space for a side by side but I may in the coming months. New grower as well but a decent understanding of this plant, or so I think. Haha.

K_KING

K_KING

People are bitching about lack of info on the web site, but as I said, the main focus was just on getting the damn thing online first. I thought we could advertise this in ONE forum first, see what people say, what common questions are asked etc, then over time put that info up on the web site, and be better prepared for advertising in more places. So right now this is a THCFarmer exclusive, since ICMag slammed the door in our faces.

Our main goal this week is just to find seven growers who will take a bag of this stuff, put it to use, and post their honest experience online. Hopefully people that the forum respects and trusts. Yes, even and especially the "haters" also--your honest experience is valuable to both us and the forum. If people can't necessarily do a side by side grow that's fine. Just needs to be someone who is respected and has experience so they can give a useful review.

Anyone who is interested, please put your names in the hat. Looks like we're going to send out a bag to redshift75 just because he was in here first, asked for it, and don't have too many others stepping up to the plate thus far...

Top Bottom