• Start date
  • Tagged users None
red_bull179

red_bull179

Strains autos critical mass
5gal pots in peat moss\coco soils
250HPS light
18\6 light traning
My first autos .. Ok i plantes the germed seed the 8 september and no sing of hairs or buds yet 🤔 it is normal i reads autos can be ready in 3 month 🤔 ?? Anny advice will be greatly apreciated haha thanks.

Anny help plzz with my first autos
Anny help plzz with my first autos 2
Anny help plzz with my first autos 3
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I have pretty good experience with autos I have done some casual breeding over the years and have ran hundreds of plants. It is my experience that autos usually start showing there sex from around 2 weeks to 4 weeks. The males will almost always show sex first about a week before the females. This is of course contingent upon the strain remember some autos (often referred to as super autos) may take longer to start to flower. It is possible that your strain is a slower flowering variety but Im not too sure off the top of my head I have never grown critical mass auto before. I would let them go one more week and if you see no pistol hairs then you will for sure need to flip to 12/12. I have purchased seeds on 2 separate occasions where the breeder sent me the non-auto version. It totally sucks when that happens but at least you are running indoor which means you can make lemonade out of the situation by changing the light cycle to finish them. When this happens with outdoor plants it really screws things up. You want a little 3ft auto bush on your patio but they just keep growing and you end up with a dam tree by September LOL. If your stretch is an issue with these guys you can always do a late top and bend those colas back with low stress training. Good luck!

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

From what I know, an auto should have started to flower by now. What is the lighting schedule? I suspect you may have photoperiod seeds, if so, they won't begin to flower until you change the light schedule to 12/12.

You have a good amount of space in there to spread the plants out and create a thick canopy using the scrog net and run some of those terminal shoots horizontally. Possibly do a little training to fill things out and then flip your light schedule and see what happens.

Is your light strong enough for a footprint that large?

red_bull179

red_bull179

From what I know, an auto should have started to flower by now. What is the lighting schedule? I suspect you may have photoperiod seeds, if so, they won't begin to flower until you change the light schedule to 12/12.

You have a good amount of space in there to spread the plants out and create a thick canopy using the scrog net and run some of those terminal shoots horizontally. Possibly do a little training to fill things out and then flip your light schedule and see what happens.

Is your light strong enough for a footprint that large?
Im runing 250HPS and by now im covering 3x3 allready... Maby i can flips my timer on 12\12 they are waking up in 2h30 🤔 and my nex feed if due in 3 days i will mix up 1\8 grow and 1\4 bloom 🤔 ? Will have buds strech cant have them tooo hight😂

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

The light is a little underpowered for that footprint, but I have used identical and you will get some nice buds to smoke. Each strain stretches differently, I have one that doubles in height, which is hard because the 2' plant becomes a 4' plant and I also have an indica leaning plant that stretches maybe 8" at most. Hard to say what yours will do, but the scrog net is there to help you keep the growth going horizontal instead of vertical for as long as possible. Your plan sounds like a good one :)

Moshmen

Moshmen

Who’s the breeder? You don’t just throw a uri pollen at an auto female and get auto plants - at leSt not all

red_bull179

red_bull179

Who’s the breeder? You don’t just throw a uri pollen at an auto female and get auto plants - at leSt not all
I bought somme seeds on a quebec shop onligne.... And they give me 9 free autos critical mass seed.... But only 4 of them was good and here they are..... And plant is 2ft talls ans one fan leaves is way bigger then my hand 🤔 i can allready see thricomes on leaves... The plant smell like gods it self.... But no sing of hairs yep... Just flipped the timer on 12\12 well see...

Moshmen

Moshmen

Serious I’ve spent 10$ a seed and have 3 in the pack flower proper and 2 not flower - breeders getting greedy releasing early

Moshmen

Moshmen

I bought somme seeds on a quebec shop onligne.... And they give me 9 free autos critical mass seed.... But only 4 of them was good and here they are..... And plant is 2ft talls ans one fan leaves is way bigger then my hand 🤔 i can allready see thricomes on leaves... The plant smell like gods it self.... But no sing of hairs yep... Just flipped the timer on 12\12 well see...

Freebies are usually prerelease stuff , breeding still in process - really think they would give ya seeds they could charge for? Not tryi v to be an ass just being informative- The is seed companies just chasin the money

red_bull179

red_bull179

Freebies are usually prerelease stuff , breeding still in process - really think they would give ya seeds they could charge for? Not tryi v to be an ass just being informative- The is seed companies just chasin the money
Not to mention ibe bough 1k$ of seed 🤔

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well its weed for sure and im making test so yea as long i get buds 😂 my real girl gona be in a greenhouse. This summer 😜
They all make bud lights n 12/12 light! Some may say they are more potent cuz there is less Rudy genes ? If any! Lol so yeah run em all

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Been running autos 9 & a half years, a feminized auto will usaley start pre flower around day 28 to 35 strain dependent, look at ur nodes u should see 2 v shaped pistols, if you see 2 vertical spikes it will not flower, in my humble opinion the best breeders are Mdanzig, Methisto, Sweet, & fast buds these companies only breed autos so they have them down pat, pics are critical.

20200604 170704
20200604 170716

Latest posts

Top Bottom