Another “when will it be ready’ post

• Thread starter Cloverdalestan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

First time grower. Plants grown from seed indoors.
Beginning week five of flower after 11 weeks of vegetative growth. Plants are 35” tall.

1, gifted feminized hybrid seeds, unknown strain.
2. given Fox Farms Nukes since week four
3. some missteps along the way with over -watering , under-watering , over feeding
4. Lower fan leaves are yellowing as expected

I have a 60x loupe and all trichomes appear clear. Pistols are orange. I know that can be bad (pollinated, hermaphroditism), but from what I’ve read, it could mean nothing .

I think I have at least two weeks to go. I will likely look at the trichomes daily looking for the change from clear to milky. I want to stop all nutrients two weeks from a harvest date.

I know six weeks is very atypical in terms of seeing milky to amber trichomes. Obviously, if they are still clear at week six, 2-4 more weeks might be needed.

Comments and feedback is greatly appreciated.
Another when will it be ready post

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If all pistils are red at 5 weeks, it seems like there was a pollination event, unless you sprayed them with products that could dry them out (like Green Cure, for example, or a baking soda solution).

Those calyxes look preggers.

Cloverdalestan

Cloverdalestan

If all pistils are red at 5 weeks, it seems like there was a pollination event, unless you sprayed them with products that could dry them out (like Green Cure, for example, or a baking soda solution).

Those calyxes look preggers.

i hope you’re wrong but in my heart of hearts , you are probably right. Didn’t spray them with anything. No light leaks. Mystified. I will take them out of the tent tonight and examine closely.

Top Bottom