Another Chemodog DD Grow

• Thread starter Frutty_Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frutty_Grower

Hey THCFarmers! Just wanna show ya my dogs:cool0010:
Right now I am @ day 56 in Flowering under 400w Son-T-Agro with the help of BioBizz
So this is my Chemdog DD-I think this is the Sour Diesel pheno but I am not sure.

Another chemodog dd grow
Another chemodog dd grow 2
Another chemodog dd grow 3
F

Frutty_Grower

And my Double Strawberry Diesel lady,well she is really da bomb!

000 0010
000 0011
000 0016
B

Billy82

Those ladies look fantastic you gotta love those colors. How much did they yield? keep the pictures coming.

S

Shack

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome shots of your ladies , I have a couple packs of those seeds m makes me want to pop em !!

U

upnorthclones

"Another" grow, damn like we are tired of seeing chem and diesel plants all day?? Hell no yours are looking pretty awesome there bro. I never tire of looking at a nice diesel they are always pretty photogenic.

Congrats on the proper flush job I can tell you are a pro!

F

Frutty_Grower

First I would like to thank u all for stopping by.

ripz when I chop ´em I will make an overall report ´bout the yield and the smoke:harvest:

hey Billy I´ll let them for 10 days more

upnorthclones thanks for the kind words!

F

Frutty_Grower

I want to keep this pheno and to start some hobby-breeding project :character0025: and I´ve kept clones from the both ladies and from a very good male plant.Now I try to train them in the same way,which Ot1 shows in his article. But this is just the beginning:time

DSC00039
F

Frutty_Grower

Some pics after the first week with 8hr light.Enjoy the pics!:smiley_joint:
Here is the Chemdog DD-S_D pheno

000 0005
000 0006
000 0008
F

Frutty_Grower

Ok and this is the DSD the Strawberry pheno and the last 2pics is the other Chemdog DD

000 0011
000 0012
000 0013
000 0015
darksideX

darksideX

dd..dreamz,..yep,they r ALL lookin' creamy,nice job fruity..i have the chem dd first time in flowerin' and heard from some cats,that sometimes she like to herm more than otherz..hmm did you have probs with hermies @ the chem dd? wish ya the best & keep up ur good work! thanx for sharin'..
greEtz..

C

Cobra03

Bro...WOW..

VERY NICE!!!..............Bravo....

I am a Huge Chemdog Lover!!!....I have never grown but I DREAM of the Day that I get one in My Garden..
The Chemdog D and Chem#4...if I EVER get these..They will Never leave my Garden...

YOURS are Amazing.....Hows the smoke???....Or will you let us know how the smoke is??...if they are not dry..

Thanks for Sharing!!..
Stay Safe
Peace,
Cobra
:420:

K

Krypto1

was this from seed or clone and if seed what company? Resevoir? she looks beautiful

true grit

true grit

Very impressive. The yields off of these Chemdog strains look very promising... question though- at what point before harvest and why are you switching to 8hr? Does it shock more thc production before harvest and all dark? Thanks and looks great!

F

Frutty_Grower

Thanks everyone for stopping by!
darksideX I was told ´bout their hermie problem too and I saw some guys from IC that had it. I was little worried but everything I had to manage with, were 2 or 3 nanners in early flowering.

Cobra03 just wait some days more and you´ll read my report bout that.

Krypto1 they were all from seed and yeah the Vendor is Reservoir but I think you can find it just in clone no seeds more will be released.

true gritAbout the 8hrs I´ve switched 2 weeks before harvest cause I was told that it shocks the plant in ore thc production and I´ve red this one in the White Widow description and decided to give it a try.

Next pics are on their way.

true grit

true grit

Thanks for the info! Let me know if the buds seems any danker than they already look!

F

Frutty_Grower

So late...

Ok sorry guys for the late update... so the last pics I´ve made with my cell phone so they are with not so good quality. Ok now the yield
DSD approx 50g
Chemdog DD-(Chem pheno) 40g
Chemdog DD-(SD pheno) 70g
I like all of them dsd is very good daytime smoke the only one thing I didn´t like was the cough.
Chemdog DD wasn´t so potent but this is ´cause I´ve cut them just a little bit early.As far as I know the SD is 75+ days strain and may be the next time I´ll do better my homework lol.Enjoy the pics farmers!

DSC00073
DSC00076
DSC00089
DSC00084
DSC00087
Top Bottom