Another farmer on the farm!

• Thread starter MooseFarts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Hey everyone!

I figured I do a lot of searching around for grow advice and spend most of that time on THC Farmer so I figured that I might as well join the community!

Little about myself:
A student pursuing a masters degree in mathematics. I love to spend my time playing guitar, fishing, and (in winter) snowboarding. Obviously I love growing some green or I wouldn't be here. I live in an area where its legal to grow (Canada; Ontario near the GTA if there are any other GTA growmies out here (kali reference)) so I grow in my backyard. For many years I was a guerrilla grower when it wasn't legal and it is much nicer to have the opportunity to have the girls nearby to give them the extra tender loving care they deserve.

Figure I'll probably start a grow journal in another thread for the current grow ive got going on. Been growing some girls since sometime in march. One thing I will say about this grow is that in previous grows I was using whatever seeds I could get my hands on, like ones found in buds and what not. Since this is the first legal summer to grow here in Canada I am actually experimenting with finding a nice strain to grow in the Ontario climate we have here, so I am growing all different types of strains. I do prefer to grow from seed as for me it does always grow much faster and stronger than beginning with mother plant/clones.

Anywho, what's up farmers?!?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey I've got a black german shepherd named diesel who looks quite like the one in your avatar! did you name him diesel as well?
but thank you!
1Diesel1

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

I got my gals indoors cuz I want to do it year round the weather is too erratic here 😂😂
I don’t blame you! Fuckin rain has been brutal. Wouldn’t be so bad if it was just less often so I could foliar spray my plants more often

Latest posts

Top Bottom