Another first timer seeking wisdom!

• Thread starter tkflow82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tkflow82

tkflow82

My plant is very healthy and around 18 inches tall. I trimmed back the vegitation as it was producing some seriously big fan leaves. I am using Maxigro 10-15-14 for now and will switch to Maxibloom for flowering. I was just wondering if I am good to go on starting my flowering process now. I have been in veg for approx 45 days and don't have alot of space.

Flower 1ajpg
Flower 1bjpg
Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
90 day veg? The look ready but idk I’m a new grower as well...

tkflow82

tkflow82

I apologize, not 90 days, more like 45 days. Not sure where I got 90 from, lol.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep flip them now there good to go give them one more veg feed then start the bloom nutes off looking great keep up the good growing . Od

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Flip them now and don't be afraid to lollipop and defoliate even more aggressively. They are gonna start aggressive growth phase during the stretch so even if you think you gave it too short of a haircut its gonna grow back in quick.

tkflow82

tkflow82

So, It's been 25 days since I flipped my plant to flower and here is the progress. Everything looks good from what I can tell. I increased the nutes to 2 tsp of Maxibloom per gallon and it's drinking it quick. She is around 41 inches tall now. That stretch was really something, lol. Plenty of white hairs forming and I think i'm starting to see some frost appearing on some of the bud leaves. Let me know what you guys think. Any advice is appreciated.

Flower 5 22 2021
Flower 3 5 22 2021
Flower 2 5 22 2021
Flower 4 5 22 2021
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom