Another from the mass of new Canadian growers.

• Thread starter PlebiBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PlebiBuds

Feels nice to be able to grow legally. Currently parting together my setup. About halfway done everything.
Nice to meet everyone. In the coming months I'll probably ask for advice here and there I hope you'll enjoy pointing out my mistakes.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Feels nice to be able to grow legally. Currently parting together my setup. About halfway done everything.
Nice to meet everyone. In the coming months I'll probably ask for advice here and there I hope you'll enjoy pointing out my mistakes.
What's your location?, Nova Scotia here, I'm an indoor only grower.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just remember, to be legal you can only use seeds purchased legally from the govt stores. Right now I think there is one variety available in all of BC. Tweed bakerstreet. Thankfully when I grew it I got numerous different phenos that are wildly different from each other. I renamed them all after more popular strains. 😜🤣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Just remember, to be legal you can only use seeds purchased legally from the govt stores. Right now I think there is one variety available in all of BC. Tweed bakerstreet. Thankfully when I grew it I got numerous different phenos that are wildly different from each other. I renamed them all after more popular strains. 😜🤣
We have Tweed Argyle seeds as well in N.S. $59.49 pack of 4 ,
Tweed Argyle Seeds

Discovery Profile

I say good luck with trying to keep us from the world wide seed market.

Last edited:
P

PlebiBuds

What's your location?, Nova Scotia here, I'm an indoor only grower.
I'm in Southern Ontario. I'll be doing indoor only as well. Summertime outdoors is for tomatoes in the little room I have.
It's legal to exchange some clones so maybe what I'm growing is from a friend who got his from a legal source.. Or was mixed in with some of the bud I got at the OCS. I doubt they'll get too finicky over my simple hobby grow.

P

PlebiBuds

Yeah, if anything 5 years from now everyone is going to have their own little plant project that's their baby. Their own unique strain they concocted from others. Going to be lots of fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom