Another 'is it ready' thread. . . (Yep, first time grower)

• Thread starter 420ReBeLGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

So, I've been limping these plants along their final days/weeks and I'm thinking I'm getting closer and closer to harvest. I had to harvest one early due to me *THINKING* I saw bud rot in the top cola, so I went ahead and harvested. Just didn't want to take a chance (ended up cutting out that little part and drying out now. No signs of rot/mould at this point so.. YAY! Anyway, I have 3 other plants that I'm trying to nurse to harvest and am hoping you all could help me.

Plants are 66 days into flower after 12/12 flip....

Plant one budz...
Another is it ready thread   yep first time grower

Another is it ready thread   yep first time grower 2

Plant 2....
Another is it ready thread   yep first time grower 3
Another is it ready thread   yep first time grower 4

Plant 3

Another is it ready thread   yep first time grower 5
Another is it ready thread   yep first time grower 6

Gashuffer

Gashuffer

Looks like they are or very close. Do you have a scope or a way to magnify the trichomes? That’s really the best way to tell. You shouldn’t see many clear, it should mostly be just cloudy and amber.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wow... Probably the first time I've seen this question posted here where the answer is yeah, you're almost ready! nice!
Looks great. I think honestly you could take those at any time in the next week.

AnonGrow420

AnonGrow420

you will know your buds are done when all the terps turn amber

420ReBeLGrower

420ReBeLGrower

I just pulkled #1 and she was perfect! just a little amber here and there. I have a microscope, but its a PITA to use so I'll try on the next one. I'm going to Harvest another one tomorrow. Thanks for the encouraging words (this has been a struggle haha), and I'll be sure to share a little before and after pics.

Top Bottom