Another "is it time yet" newb here; with microscope image

• Thread starter Nate_in_AK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I see cloudiness developing in most trichomes. I'm wondering if harvest in 1-2 weeks is prudent.

Here's a profile shot:

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
View attachment 979186

I see cloudiness developing in most trichomes. I'm wondering if harvest in 1-2 weeks is prudent.

Here's a profile shot:
View attachment 979187

I would say a little longer. I posted my first harvest here and asked the same question. I was always told to wait until some amber popped out. I guess it becomes a preference thing at the milky trichs point, but ive noticed the plant really expands from the time my trichs become cloudy/milky to amber. So waiting till the amber pops really helps the plant, or really ensures a finished plant, all in my personal opinion from my experience with my plants though.

This is what i like to wait for, Personally, atleast my last couple harvests:

Yeah, i would say about that, or so. 👌 🌳 🔥

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Thank you! I knew I had seen a guide like that before someplace. I was hoping I might have some amber in 2 weeks, but you think perhaps longer? I had set an arbitrary target of July 4 to sample the harvest. Allowing 1 week to dry and 2 weeks to cure. Am I "high" in my ambitions? 😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom