Another "Is she ready?" thread!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm looking for an energetic high and my trichomes are 100% milky for the top half but the bottom half is around 75%. I'm planning to do a 48 hour dark period so I'm thinking about when I'm going to start it. I'm going on a trip from the 20th to the night of the 21st or the morning of the 22nd which is really annoying cuz it's hard to plan everything with that. My lights are on from 8am to 8pm btw.
I'm thinking between 3 options:
1. dark period from the 10th (today) 8pm to the 12th 8pm and then harvest and hope the drying is done by the 20th.
2. harvesting around 17-19th and leaving the plants alone to dry for the first couple days which I'm kind of scared of cuz if something goes wrong with the temps or humidity then I'll have no idea.
3. put the dark period from the 20th 8pm to the 22nd 8pm and then I'll be home for the entire dry period.
Which do you think would be best or any thoughts or new ideas for how to do this?
Here are some pics:
Bud2
Bud4
Bud3
Bud1

The last one is hard to see but it's one of the buds on the bottom. The pistils look white but they're mostly orange.

thedubside

thedubside

i'd go with option 3 man. i reckon another week or so would do it good and you'll be home to monitor drying. we must have started at same time mine are coming down within next week or so too. nice frost man.

can you take a pic of a particular bud before and after the dark period to see if any noticeable change? something i'm thinking about too.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
i'd go with option 3 man. i reckon another week or so would do it good and you'll be home to monitor drying. we must have started at same time mine are coming down within next week or so too. nice frost man.

can you take a pic of a particular bud before and after the dark period to see if any noticeable change? something i'm thinking about too.
Ya that's what I'm thinking too, I take pics of my biggest top every day so I'll send a before and after.
Ya I'm trying out ice flushing or whatever it's called. I wanted to do it for all the waterings on the last week and I was planning to harvest this week so I did that. Now that I'm planning to harvest on the 22nd, I'll stop ice watering until the 15th. I just add it to the water and then once ive watered it, I drop the left over ice onto the soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom