Another LEGAL!!! VA grower.

• Thread starter Gary86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gary86

Gary86

Hey everyone new to the forum. Figured I'd show off my run and maybe ask if I should keep defoliating. I hit them pretty good today underneath to promote airflow open things up a bit. Then up top to expose lower tops. It's advertised fast flower 7 weeks I started flower around the 4th. The nodes were always really close to each other I may have let to many tops grow it's really bushy. I want to prevent rot but at the same time avoid hurting my quality/ yield. I guess what I'm asking is at some point should I let it go? when? Or keep hacking till the end.

Another legal va grower
Another legal va grower 2
Another legal va grower 3
Gary86

Gary86

Ff ocean forest soil (fucking fungus gnats!) They put up a war. Ff fruit and flower and worm castings to finish out. 480v kingbrite qb. Indigo child mass medical

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ff ocean forest soil (fucking fungus gnats!) They put up a war. Ff fruit and flower and worm castings to finish out. 480v kingbrite qb. Indigo child mass medical
I'm happy Va has gone legal. Still a lot of kinks to work out but it will happen soon.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Love my kingbrite 240 watt. Do not just keep hacking till the end lol at some point your plant will no longer be able to make new leaves but I’m not exactly sure when I just know it’s later in flower. A popular method that I also have been following I defoliate heavy a week before I change over to 12/12 light cycle. Then on day 21 of flower I strip most of the leaves besides a few satellites at the very top of each cola. From there I’ll pluck a random fan leaf here and there if it’s shadowing a bud site. Just make sure you have good air flow and keep the RH down during this time.

Gary86

Gary86

Love my kingbrite 240 watt. Do not just keep hacking till the end lol at some point your plant will no longer be able to make new leaves but I’m not exactly sure when I just know it’s later in flower. A popular method that I also have been following I defoliate heavy a week before I change over to 12/12 light cycle. Then on day 21 of flower I strip most of the leaves besides a few satellites at the very top of each cola. From there I’ll pluck a random fan leaf here and there if it’s shadowing a bud site. Just make sure you have good air flow and keep the RH down during this time.
Thanks for the feedback. I think ima let it rest a few days and just periodically pluck any fan leaves that are growing into each other. I think I topped it to many times and let it veg a little too long. It's fun to learn I can wait to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Gary86

Gary86

I'm always eyeing my vpd. I've looked at this charts hundreds of times

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Welcome :) this is a knowledgeable hand grenade forum

Gary86

Gary86

I'm happy Va has gone legal. Still a lot of kinks to work out but it will happen soon.
Yeah it's still a bit sketchy only 1 ounce legal but 4 plants legal. I don't think the legislate understands how growing works I've thrown out a qp of leaves just this grow

freezeland2

freezeland2

Those autos or photos?

freezeland2

freezeland2

This is three regular Photos in 10 gallon fabric pots. I started them in early June but neglected them for awhile until I moved into my new place
7 weeks is a short flowering time for a photo. Looking good tho.

Gary86

Gary86

I now see what your saying it's transitioned from making fat leaves to making fat buds

Gary86

Gary86

Np. You can tell they really take off if you keep it in the correct zone. I think it's called a vapor pressure density chart I could be wrong

Gary86

Gary86

Figured I'd throw up an update. They might be 7 weeks after all. Ones got a deficiency I've given it some worm castings thing of buying some cal mag

20211006 233846
20211006 233832
20211006 233810
Top Bottom