Another MPB Nute Thread..

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Me.. Not in flush, but something still has to break down the wastes right? Also, I had great results this last run with 1/2ing the nutes for 4-5 days then a flush with r/o water for 2-3 days... Very tasty!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I agree something should be used to help breakdown the waste but I'm just curious why H&G cuts it out of their feeding schedule after week 4,

Has anybody tried using hygrozyme or cannazym in their mpb's?

L

Lost

They also don't use bloom boosters till week 4 or 5 so they are doing things different fo sho..

Z

zoeronerer

Ok, well i'm getting ready to fire up the 7 plant system, and I'm wondering what im going to doo for bloom boosters.. Here is what I know for sure:

H&G Aqua Flakes A&B
H&G Roots Excelurator
H&G Multi Zen
H&G Algen Extract
Great White

I may use top booster and bud xl but im looking to stay away from shooting powder. Also, H&G does not use any early bloom boosters, not untill week 4 or 5 do you start feeding bloom boosters.. I dunna if I agree with that.

If I used AN for bloom boosters what would I use? How about GH and others?

i rock it with moab or phospho load the first week to 10 days for 2 days .... that gets em humpin ... the bud excel in my opinion is their best product ... i get way more rezin when used correctly .....

.. week 4 depending on strain the kush and og like it maybe a tad bit sooner esp if u set em off like i just reccomended with the phospho or moab... u have to watch dosage and timing but i have killed it with that....consider a silica product and some other tasty stimm like bcuzz or florolicious and u should be pretty happy ...
i really like a silica in a system like yours the dutch masters seems to stay in solution best ....

just my 2 cents but i have used h&g for years with great results .. i think maybe i like canna ab with the house and garden products tho, less fulvic acid

L

Lost

MOAB is Shooting Powder from what I understand..

I have found that if I use Shooting powder and also apply Snow Storm, burnage.. Im still trying to work this out.. Even at super light nute concentrations its strong!! I'll watch a little more closely this time

M

Mmmmasonite

Ok, well i'm getting ready to fire up the 7 plant system, and I'm wondering what im going to doo for bloom boosters.. Here is what I know for sure:

H&G Aqua Flakes A&B
H&G Roots Excelurator
H&G Multi Zen
H&G Algen Extract
Great White

I may use top booster and bud xl but im looking to stay away from shooting powder. Also, H&G does not use any early bloom boosters, not untill week 4 or 5 do you start feeding bloom boosters.. I dunna if I agree with that.

If I used AN for bloom boosters what would I use? How about GH and others?

Use Big Bud weeks 2-5 using half strength in 5 to make room for Top Booster. If Shooting Powder's not your gig then use MOAB. It is the cheapest and most effective for the price....Peace and good luck

M

Mmmmasonite

any thoughts on using H&G's Bud XL and AN's overdrive together?

No problem...Bud XL uses an enzymatic process to extract sugars from the stalk and the leaf and put them in the bud...great to use with a sweetener and perfectly fine to use along with any and all bloom boosters

Top Bottom