Another plant sexing question post

• Thread starter Progshim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Progshim

Progshim

Hi everyone ☺️👋. After being surprised by a male during flowering last time, I figure I should get some help this time around. I think  the pic below is of a female. Am I right, wrong, or is it too early to tell?

Thanks to everyone here. I read tons of posts here, and the info I've gained would have taken me years to learn on my own.

Another plant sexing question post

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's looking girlish at this point. You should see stigmas pop out of those curved structures soon, if I'm right.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Not showing sex yet but that growth is starting to look like a crab claw which isn't always a tell tale for good but........Good luck. hope it is a female for you.

Progshim

Progshim

Thanks people 😊. What you've said is just about the same as I was thinking, looks female but needs a little more time. It was so frustrating to have to destroy a plant that I had been nurturing for 3 months, I hope not to have to do it again.

I'm starting 4 strains from seed right now, and to increase my odds I popped 2 seeds from each strain. I've only got room for 4 adult plants, so the sooner I can sex them the better.

This will probably sound corny, but I think it's awesome that people from all over can get together for sharing information about a common interest and actually be helpful to each other with no drama. Thank you again, everyone. Good luck with your grows!!

Top Bottom