Another Soldier Losses His Battle With The Suffering And Pain His Witnessed

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluebully420

bluebully420

To anyone on here I've done wrong I'm truly sorry and nothing was intentional my life has been full of heartache people I love dying children losing their battle with cancer and now my brother who served his country for 36 months and seen he'll in Iraq have up his battle within. I'm crushed broken and distraut. I love you brother I just wished you'd of called or shown your battle more life was to short as kids you were always the strong one now you had to leave I can't imagine the struggle you have within as you lived for your son wife and family so to leave us all here God only knows your struggles but I'll remain the best uncle I can and let him know how much you lived him how you fought for us in a place where life's expandable I just wish I could've been there for you like you have so many times for me. People if you know or suspect anyone that you care for is struggling with ptsd depression try and help because when there clock ticks to the last tock it will leave you crushed wondering why you didn't help. To all the soldiers here thank you for your service and know my brother left after 911 to fight for what he believed in his heart to be the good fight he was a advocate for prop215 for vet's and believed that our plant could help I just wish I could've.done more. Sorry I'm here and there nowadays but I just learned a valuable lesson make every attempt I can to be honest and true this life is borrowed and its what we do today that will echo in eternity.

bluebully420

bluebully420

Very special thank you to loompa farms as I gave my brother some yetif3, a.snowman and bubster seeds to pop and grow to keep his mind on something he lived gardening after that he'd call his yeti male the iron duke pheno I have him now and plan to use him. It was that first grow that he became active in his fight for other vet's even getting me on bored with.donating the meds to any vet in need I am going to donate his keeper pheno's to vet's that grow and want to donate so if your one of those on here please contact me. 2 keeper yetis 1 buster and a few snowman, plus the males my brother.could never just hack a plant he'd laugh and say nah man I'll find a use for him I'll make him a house plant and keep him in veg lol I loved it he wanted everything to live. He started a veggie garden after he planted his first mmj garden and was hooked weather it be loompa beans, Mota's beans, corn or tomatoes he was growing it.and keeping it I had to cull his males and non keepers I'd come over and he was a bagseed king he collected them if it had seeds he.popped em all.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am so sorry to read this. If you have not yet seen it, and know anyone else who has served and isn't receiving the help they so desperately need, watch That Which I Love Destroys Me.

Big hugs and prayers, love and light. Do your best, it's all you can do.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So sorry to hear.
He has gone over the rainbow way to early...
War is hell. I hope some day we all can just live in peace....

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm very sorry to read the news you posted.
I really hope your family can pull through this.
At least your nephews have a great uncle to love, look up to and come to for advice/help when needed.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My wife was a captain in the army during the Vietnam years.
She was a physc nurse in the amputee ward.
She would sneak in pot and and beer give to vets who needed for some relief.
she is still sad and mad about how our vets are treated after they have served.
I hate war and I admit I am a coward, could not be a soldier.
so for those who served be it right or wrong, I hope all can find peace from within, I just cannot imagine how rough it must be, the war never ends in the m minds of those who served and what a price to pay...
Please some one explain to me when they say freedom is not free.
What a price to pay when our sons and daughters serve so gallantly while the politicians sit back and just watch. They should be the ones on the front lines.
the military will waste billions on some fighter jet that is not even being used but they neglect our kids who come home all messed up. Been like this since the Vietnam war as well.
Any vets in need here in Colorado check with us if we can help in any way we lovingly will.......
Meds, good grub, river trip, or just reach out to my loving wife, she knows the pain...

starr

starr

-Stand and Salute- Im truly sorry for your loss. Im a combat vet. I lost two of my brothers in the attack that left me fucked for the rest of my life. PTSD is more intense and insane than any description could ever explain. Death truly truly turns into a gift. Im not at all religious but i have fallen too my knees cried and prayed thanking god he gave me a way out, suicide. Only my daughter and wife stopped me. This war has FUCKED my generation it has created natural born killers out of honest amazing souls. Again im sorry for your loss. We need too make PTSD a louder topic or we are in for a truly unreal issue in the coming years.

420circuit

420circuit

The ghosts of war follow soldiers throughout their lives. My dad still has issues from combat in Korea after 60 years. There is a group that offers cannabis to those who are helped by it.
Check out their booth at the Cup, donate to their effort if you can.

bluebully420

bluebully420

To all that have served in our time of loss a grief counsler has reccomended a place to volunteer for us to heal its at the va little things mean the most to these vets my son and daughter made up bags with the basics soap, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, a warm blanket, hooded sweatshirt and a thank you letter from each kid in there class. I have to say I'm proud to see my kids learn from this tragedy in their lives but myself I've learned the most, the men and women serve us proudly and come home to a world that went on while they fought for us now just everyday life is strange some suffer horrible nightmares some turn to drugs and alcohol some came home expecting life to be great to find out their kids and wife are now strangers. We cannot put ourselves in their shoes but we can smile and say hi, ask how are you today let them know there human and every conversation does not need to be about war but a simple how are you today. If you see a man who is homeless and a simple hello how are you and a cup of coffee changes his attitude that society still has decent people that have not forgotten their sacrifice maybe that will be enough for a vet to seek some help from the va or counsler. I know that my brother was begging for help inside he just didn't know how to ask or want to burden us. Its no burden to help another human. Please thank your vets and remember what they did for us to even have the chance to farm a plant we love.

420circuit

420circuit

You can donate cannabis to the Weed4Warriors Project. Saw several vets at the Cup enjoying some fine smoke, made my day to think it might help, even if just a little.

Top Bottom