Another try...

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

Good morning

Today is a full 8 weeks....:party0045: I am happy to of kept things alive an thriving... Maybe 1 more week of nutes and 1 week of flush and then :bong-hits: Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Take a freakin bow, man

Biggun, maybe it's your screen name, I dunno, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a first grow turn out this well, except maybe JackMayOffer. That puts you in elite company, brosef.
I hope you truly enjoy the fruits of all your hard work!
Way to go!!!!!
++++rep!

B

biggun4me

Biggun, maybe it's your screen name, I dunno, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a first grow turn out this well, except maybe JackMayOffer. That puts you in elite company, brosef.
I hope you truly enjoy the fruits of all your hard work!
Way to go!!!!!
Thanks Man, It means a lot to me your kind words... Peace

B

biggun4me

lights off, end of 57 days

Hey people, I just had to show 1 pic of the girls just after the lights went out last night, also I put in 2 pics of my lady's in waiting.. The 2nd one is of BUBBA and the 3rd pic is of OG.. They are really looking healthy in veg and should do well after they are moved into flower in less than 2 weeks...
Anyone have any suggestions on how to best prepare these girls before I move them to flower? I am thinking to add just a little more "N" the next few feedings... Peace
:banana1sv6:

End of 57 days lights off 005
End of 57 days lights off 006
End of 57 days lights off 008
B

biggun4me

I never have runoff

Is it a good idea to never have runoff? When I water my plants in veg 1 liter of water is all I ever use and I never have any runoff.. Same with the ones in flower, they get 2 1/2 liters every 3rd day also no run off... DO you think I am under feeding and the plants are not really reaching their full potential? :thinking Peace

B

biggun4me

57 days

I feel like I'm bragging now, but I am so proud of my girls I can't help myself.. If you can dig it so can I. The Bubba's look amazing I think, Thanks in part to what I have learned here... Peace

Stoned pics 005
Stoned pics 006
Stoned pics 008
Stoned pics 009
Stoned pics 011
Stoned pics 013
Stoned pics 015
B

biggun4me

So let me ask, How much longer till you think these are ripe?.. Trics are cloudy with amber tips beginning....

B

biggun4me

63 days

Think I am gonna start a flush and cut in approx 7 days... Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin' good bg4m! I turned the lights back a few days ago. Can't wait til my girls look like that.

B

biggun4me

First day of flush...

Hey today is day 63, I just fed with RO water and hygrozyme.. I'm thinking I should water with just plain water the next two times.. I just checked the tricomes and they were 70% cloudy and the rest were amber and pretty...
I am thinking that I'll be chopping these in about 7-10 day's.. I'm quite stoked at what seems to be a pretty successful grow for me.. Next I will be needing some tips on curing the weed so it will be smooth and stoney for christmas... I would gladly burn a fatty with all who helped me.... Peace

First flush day 63 006
First flush day 63 004
First flush day 63 019
First flush day 63 021
First flush day 63 009
First flush day 63 003
B

biggun4me

I am wondering if I should cut off the big leaves in order to let more light reach the middle of the Bubba plants during the last 7-10 days as I am flushing? Any thoughts?
Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Well Done

You can remove some of those big leaves without hurting anything. Especially the ones that have turned colors. Dude you have done Dr. Greenthumb Proud. Hope you and your wife enjoy your efforts, just a hint (women are great at trimming) just kiddin

mal

B

biggun4me

You can remove some of those big leaves without hurting anything. Especially the ones that have turned colors. Dude you have done Dr. Greenthumb Proud. Hope you and your wife enjoy your efforts, just a hint (women are great at trimming) just kiddin
Thanks bro, and I will be teaching her to trim.... And we will enjoy our effort...Peace

B

biggun4me

Thanks, I am frickin stoked!!!

:cool0010: :party0045: :RastaBong:

Top Bottom