Another try...

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

Lady's in waiting....

Here are the girls I have in veg, these are very ready to flower and they look like the are gonna explode when they get the chance.. I had a lot of problems at the beginning of this current grow, but thanks to this place things got better... I am hoping for even better results with the next grow considering things got off to a better start... They are once again OG and Bubba clones that I cut from the ones in flower now... I am wondering if its OK to continue to keep getting my clones this way? Peace

First flush day 63 010
First flush day 63 011
D

Dr Gruber

Here are the girls I have in veg, these are very ready to flower and they look like the are gonna explode when they get the chance.. I had a lot of problems at the beginning of this current grow, but thanks to this place things got better... I am hoping for even better results with the next grow considering things got off to a better start... They are once again OG and Bubba clones that I cut from the ones in flower now... I am wondering if its OK to continue to keep getting my clones this way? Peace

id clone before flower so you dont have to re-veg. And you can keep cloning from clones as long as you like.

B

biggun4me

Day 70 time to chop...

Well I am so excited... I am gonna cut some plants today..... Peace

Muahahha
B

biggun4me

Cutting and hanging to cure....

Well I finally did it, I completed a 70 day grow and started to cut down some plants yesterday... The first pic is of a Bubba main cola and then just some bud shots... The last pic is of OG... I got 6 more plants to cut today... I put a couple of Nuggets into a dehydrator yesterday so I could have me a taste of the Bubba and it was very smooth, sweet and quite stoney... Peace:bong-hits:

Cutting and trimming 006
Cutting and trimming 013
Cutting and trimming 017
Cutting and trimming 020
Cutting and trimming 027
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work brah! Congrats on the successful harvest... :harvest:

I was reppin' you and accidentally hit the ok button... Damn iPhone. I was trying to say a nice and slow cure will bring out the full potential of your nugs... :cool

B

biggun4me

Oh yea ,I will have Patience and let the cure do its job... Peace

B

biggun4me

End of this grow... Thanks to all who helped... Peace

Well I finished chopping and doing the first trim... I appreciate all who helped me along the way.... Peace

Last day of chop 016
F

frostedlove

NICE FINISH PHOTO BRO!:anim_19::passingjoint:
kick back put your feet up and blaze a FATTY

B

biggun4me

Wow the Bubba after a quick dry is very good and highly energetic, also the OG is quite stoney and mellow.... Peace

Top Bottom