Anticipation its making me wait.

• Thread starter Quaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quaker

Quaker

Greetings all
A friend gave me a bunch of seeds he had from a few years ago and didn't remember where they came from, possibly hemp I decided to grow a few, and 6 weeks in they look fantastic, short dark green with big fan leafs. I just don't know. Can hemp grow short and dense plants? I decided to force a few but the 12/12 isn't working at all 2 weeks in. What are the chances I got a good indica crop going?

Anticipation its making me wait
Dye

Dye

Short with big fan leaves, she looks like a indica, they look really nice brother.
could be indica, you put some under 12,12 for two weeks you stopped! Or are they still 12,12?
some take longer to show. Males usually show first so females usually show last.
also sometimes the male is the taller plant. Throw them under 12,12 brother until they show.
you could clone them, number them and wait for sexing. You need to feed them flower food to kick them into gear.

also you need 5 nodes for flowers to show, usually right at the 5 node you will see action.
so basically when time goes by and no flowers we get happy thinking it’s a female.
not 100% but pretty accurate .

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
shorter period light time triggers them a bit more, try 11/13
lets see some pictures from close by from the sides

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The plants probably aren't mature enough to flower. Give it another week or two. That ain't hemp.

Solarscar

Solarscar

You could always chop an apical meristem, put it in a glass of water and put it in perpetual darkness. It will show sex in three days or so. 🥳

Madmax

Madmax

Keep them going under 12/12 .some take awhile.couple grows back mine had taken 19 days to start budding.the strain ive got going now took 14 days..plant can show sex from 4 weeks ..just give them time to do there thing.

Solarscar

Solarscar

Keep them going under 12/12 .some take awhile.couple grows back mine had taken 19 days to start budding.the strain ive got going now took 14 days..plant can show sex from 4 weeks ..just give them time to do there thing.
Agreed. The plant does require sexual maturity to even start showing pistils. My photoperiod plants took about 7-8 weeks until I was 💯 sure I wasn’t tossing females. When I flipped them the ameristem stopped growing and new growth snowballed in that area and produced calyx on calyx. Trichs on Trichs 🥳

Latest posts

Top Bottom