Any Advice Appreciated

• Thread starter mtnmann63
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mtnmann63

This is my first grow. Seeds form some good smoke. Unknown strain. The closet is a meter/sq with 2 105w 2700k cfls. I have attached pics from weeks 8,9,10. Any advice will be helpful.
Mtnmann63

Any advice appreciated
Any advice appreciated 2
Any advice appreciated 3
Any advice appreciated 4
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Learn canopy control. You let her/them get far too tall for those CFLs to work well, a scrog would give you better yield and results. Of course, that's without knowing anything else about your grow.

L

LBZ Farmer

If you can lower the lights without burning the leaves DO IT... I would cut the little stuff off the bottom, it isn't going to amount to anything much since you don't have the light giong down far enough. The plant will take that energy and put it towards the buds at the top. It is scary to do damage but it all works out fine.

hiboy

hiboy

Your plant looks green.. just kinda stretched out. If money is an object, maybe just get some cheapy cfl lamps below shining up. Some fresh air helps too.

Blaze187

Blaze187

I'd look into topping & lollipopping plant techniques on YouTube for your next grow.

It's stretching due to lack of light. I would move the light a lil bit closer and also it's not too late to train her. Use ur light to get the bottom nodes growing by bending the main one to the side without any damage

Or like seamaiden said. Scrog is the way to go. If u can't wait or can't find the right one, make ur own. I made mine with some training ropes from Home Depot. This will help ur plant to grow evenly

IMG 1730

Latest posts

Top Bottom