Any Canadians here see this initiative yet?

• Thread starter Lord Bonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Ughhhhh

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Ughhhhh
Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

politics is w.e, but we cant talk about Jesus?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Well ya probably should
I didn't, and it's illegal to try to enforce that part of them but I will comply
ya probably should, you agreed to the terms of services bro. This is what we’re about bro!!:)

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

4623CF8F 4A18 4119 85CD 174FEBE1F860
Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Its all good,
Its your guys property; Ill comply with your rules :)

im not reading that stuff tho, just let me know if I breech anything.

but dont ban people for Jesus, thats not right.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Well ya probably should
ya probably should, you agreed to the terms of services bro. This is what we’re about bro!!:)

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.

Sorry, your no politics rule is a very good one
roll it up allows it and it seems to draw a lot of psychos

Top Bottom