Any Cannabis Strain for Best Helping Manage Pain and Anxiety Symptoms?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello THC fams, can anyone do a little help if you have battled/are battling cancer? What is the cannabis strain that helped manage pain and anxiety symptoms the best? Thank you in advance.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Blue Cheese has been the most medicinal strain I've come across. The Romulan I have coming up next may change my opinion on that - was one of the OG medicinal strains in BC.

This might sound strange but when I got sick a few weeks ago any other strain was irritating my throat/lungs. The Blue Cheese made everything feel better - nausea, throat, lungs etc. It has now become my daily driver out of all of my strains when it used to collect dust

H

HottIsland

Managing pain and anxiety can be incredibly challenging during such a difficult time. I know that some people have found relief with certain cannabis strains, such as those with higher CBD content.I came across some info about alcohol puffy faces on sunlightrecovery.com, which might not be directly related to your question but could be useful for your overall well-being. It's essential to explore various avenues of information when dealing with health concerns.I hope you find the relief you're looking for and that your journey toward better health becomes more manageable.

ACSippi

ACSippi

That's the toughest question in all of cannabis to answer as cannabis affects each of us differently and can change from dosage to dosage, setting to setting...for each of us. Your daytime/nighttime faves may be opposite of mine. What makes you hungry may make me tired. We have endocrine systems, they're all unique. Ever heard of a cultivar that puts everyone to sleep or makes everyone hungry?

Oof, that's bad for business, I'm suppost to say 'this right here will cure your ails!'

Tbh man, you'll find something that helps  you but youre going to have to test test test. When you find something that meets your needs today it may or may not have the same effect tomorrow.

We don't know enough about the chemicals in the plant, we have an idea but that's not helpful.

Did you know cannabis ingestion is affected by enviroment, mood and non cannabis terpenes also? Between that and our endocrine systems you're looking at a detailed road map with zero words, just a bunch of lines everywhere while someone wispers 'you figure it out.' Thats how you gotta go about it.

Cannabis  IS medicine, we just dont know much at all. We are learning tho...slower than a Sloths pace.

I don't know if any growers in here bred a plant or found a perfect cut tailored for them, only to say 'well I thought it was perfect.' I've been through that many times. The search continues...

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Hello THC fams, can anyone do a little help if you have battled/are battling cancer? What is the cannabis strain that helped manage pain and anxiety symptoms the best? Thank you in advance.
Romulan is know for anti-inflammatory and migraines...

Purple urkle great for pain

Also i feel edibles are better for pain management over raw flower

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

For me Northern lights is always euphoric and anxiety free. (todd mccormicks nl5 and nl2)

Bps

Bps

My favorite strain for pain and anxiety is wedding cake, 30% to 35% thc..
I have a prosthetic leg, and back and shoulder pain every day all day.. when they quit giving pain killers to people that need it, i had to search for something that would help.
I found it about 5 or 6 years ago, and been using it ever since..
Good luck, hopefully you can find something to help...

Top Bottom