Any clues about my seedlings please?

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

These are all the same strain from barneys farm, under the same light etc. I've done numerous seedlings under this light before and I'm just wondering why half the batch are bright yellow? Would anyone have an idea to weather its a bad batch of seeds because as far as I'm aware they would all do the same thing if I was doing something wrong but some are really healthy green colour. Any help would be appreciated. Ive attached some photos of the healthy looking seedlings compared to the yellow ones. Thanks

Any clues about my seedlings please
Any clues about my seedlings please 2
Any clues about my seedlings please 3
Any clues about my seedlings please 4
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Your light may be to close bc the strain is fussy, your mix may be to hot, or you got a batch of last year's seeds that have been sitting around since last January. But run it anyway it may sort itself out and surprise you.

Deforced

Deforced

Your light may be to close bc the strain is fussy, your mix may be to hot, or you got a batch of last year's seeds that have been sitting around since last January. But run it anyway it may sort itself out and surprise you.
I will raise my light to see if that sorts anything out. I will leave them be and see if they manage to sort themselves out. Appreciate your reply, thankyou

Deforced

Deforced

I've got a vipaspectra 600w, it's 19inch from canopy, im struggling to raise it as my tent small in height. I'm going to go for a cfl until they grow a few nodes, maybe the light is too intense for them.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

IF LIGHT IS THE ISSUE, You can try to add shade cloth. I cut a large mesh compost tea bag down the middle and hung it at all 4 corners with fishing line. It stopped tacoing. I allowed the cloth up for like 36 hrs and then I cut 1 of the lines so that a portion hung and the oscillating fan would move it back and forth across the plant and kinda replicayed real shade from trees or leaves that would be abobe our plants canopy, you could visually see the cloth shade and unshade the plant every 4 to 5 seconds and now I removed the shade completely and shes fine.

Top Bottom