Any defoliation/pruning tips? Getting crowded in greenhouse

• Thread starter Burnwun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnwun

Burnwun

Whats good growers,

Almost in week 3 of flower, ive read that its not really recommended to prune outdoors but my greenhouse gets shaded by the surrounding trees on the east side where the sun rises. They start getting direct sunlight from the sun at around 1:30-2:00 pm so one side of the plants are way more full than the other. They are getting pretty full and im wondering if i should do any pruningor defoliation ? Maybe prune some small bud sites at the bottom? Im also open to any ideas on just maintaining healthy plants outdoors, especially going into flowering (aka tips on preventing bud rot and pw.)

Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse
Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse 2
Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse 3
Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse 4
Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse 5
Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse 6
Any defoliationpruning tips getting crowded in greenhouse 7
Burnwun

Burnwun

Whats good growers,

Almost in week 3 of flower, ive read that its not really recommended to prune outdoors but my greenhouse gets shaded by the surrounding trees on the east side where the sun rises. They start getting direct sunlight from the sun at around 1:30-2:00 pm so one side of the plants are way more full than the other. They are getting pretty full and im wondering if i should do any pruningor defoliation ? Maybe prune some small bud sites at the bottom? Im also open to any ideas on just maintaining healthy plants outdoors, especially going into flowering (aka tips on preventing bud rot and pw.)

Top Bottom