any experience with seedsman seed purchases during the covid 19 to USA

• Thread starter Bettychronicz69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bettychronicz69

Bettychronicz69

I am looking to purchase seeds of off seedsman.com however during the cover 19 I would like to know if anyones ordered during this time and got them in time thank you

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi Betty I think a lot of growers are in same boat I had to wait a few months before I could even go on his order list , if your in the states there’s more seed sellers than you can shake a stick at . I’m in Australia and I’m not liking my chances of any seed getting through I’ve probably done my money but nothing ventured nothing gained. Let me tag @LittleDabbie he's in states and I’m sure he can give you a few sites to visit . Regards OD.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i visit quite a few of these cannabis sites,all have been having issues,the only 2 i have heard folks getting any kind results was grey beards and the vault and both of them in last month or so had the credit card stuff shut down,so really the world has just shut down for the yearly flu.the real issues i been hearing about is the pay methods,not really the shipping,and there has been a ton of cracker jack sites popping up selling crap

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im not positive but i think they have some kind of elite club here for sales of soveniers,check the classifieds also

Top Bottom