Any Foliar Feed Recommendations?

• Thread starter cannaquestions4you
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

[/URL]

From the article:

The Bottom Line • Tree and shrub species differ dramatically in their ability to absorb foliar fertilizers. • Proper plant selection relative to soil type is crucial to appropriate mineral nutrition. • Foliar spraying is best accomplished on overcast, cool days to reduce leaf burn. • In landscape plants, foliar spraying can test for nutrient deficiencies, but not solve them. • Micronutrients are the only minerals that are effectively applied through foliar application. • Foliar application will not alleviate mineral deficiencies in roots or subsequent crown growth. • Foliar spraying is only a temporary solution to the larger problem of soil nutrient availability. • Minerals (especially micronutrients) applied in amounts that exceed a plant’s needs can injure or kill the plant and contribute to environmental pollution. • Any benefit from foliar spraying of landscape trees and shrubs is minor considering the cost and labor required.

Personally I wont spray anything other than RO water, even then I dont.

RickkiTX

RickkiTX

Botainacare stuff is good If it works stick with it if not visit your local grow store talk to the guys there see what they have on hand.

RickkiTX

RickkiTX

What do you think about it do you see any befits from using it ?.
i usually spray something before cloning just to give the plants a little extra help ... why not just dont go overboard
The most important thing is going to be your growing medium and environment thats going to be way more important that foliar feeding.

BigCube

BigCube

From what I've read:

Foliar feeding is only beneficial if you've done something wrong and the plant cant take up its nutrients from the roots.
It also only works for micro nutrients.

Clones take easily if done right and dont need any nutrients let alone foliar nutrients.

I dont see any reason to foliar feed plants. Specially ones you plan on smoking. 🤣

cannaquestions4you

cannaquestions4you

What do you think about it do you see any befits from using it ?.
I can't really tell if it helps. I definitely only do it in veg and before buds have formed in bloom. Ive noticed happy plants when the lights kick on after doing it a few hours before and always in dark. But they probably would have looked happy anyway so not sure. I can say liquid karma has seemed to be a great addition to any feeding schedule though.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I can't really tell if it helps. I definitely only do it in veg and before buds have formed in bloom. Ive noticed happy plants when the lights kick on after doing it a few hours before and always in dark. But they probably would have looked happy anyway so not sure. I can say liquid karma has seemed to be a great addition to any feeding schedule though.
That’s great as long as it is not doing the plant harm keep on keeping on it’s you grow so really it’s your choice in the end hope all goes well .

Top Bottom