Any guess how much longer?

• Thread starter zerohostile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zerohostile

zerohostile

So about a week ago I flushed my plants assumed they were about done and then they all started growing more pistils I was told that they weren't even close so I gave them more nutrients and let them continue... Can anyone give a ballpark on how long till I should start flushing for harvest? Added a pic while blocking the grow light as it makes ell the colors weird lol...

Any guess how much longer
Any guess how much longer 2
Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Your harvest window opens around the time you get your first amber trichs on calyxes (not leaves). No one can tell the color of your trichs from these pics.

Get a magnifier that goes up to at least 15X - 20X and start looking for them in another week, but don't expect any until more like 2 weeks.

zerohostile

zerohostile

So, the magnifying lens hasn't arrived yet but I'm getting bananas now! I've found 4 on various bud sites after noticing the one and searching.. still can't get a better picture at the moment, but I am 75% sure they're sacs...

Ponky

Ponky

So, the magnifying lens hasn't arrived yet but I'm getting bananas now! I've found 4 on various bud sites after noticing the one and searching.. still can't get a better picture at the moment, but I am 75% sure they're sacs...
Then chop chop. Hurry before it spreads. And clean the space after.

zerohostile

zerohostile

By trim do you mean go hunting for the bananas or should I just harvest this thing and call it a day?

Ponky

Ponky

By trim do you mean go hunting for the bananas or should I just harvest this thing and call it a day?
Cut em down. They're only getting worse by the minute. Cut em. Wet trim them. Get rid of the trash and clean the clothes you wore. Once they're bagged and gone sterilize the area. Clean anywhere pollen could be. Use peroxide ozone if you have to. That seeds and bananas stuff is a headache. Pollen is your enemy. Have to get rid of all of it.

zerohostile

zerohostile

Thanks I'm going to start trimming it now, I actually have a detached garage with a smaller grow area in it that I used for starting all of my plants. If I cut the main stock above the bottom two branches and leave those two to go to seed, segregated out in my back garage obviously, am I correct to believe that this will then produce feminized seeds at the cost of those few buds?

zerohostile

zerohostile

Thanks I'm going to start trimming it now, I actually have a detached garage with a smaller grow area in it that I used for starting all of my plants. If I cut the main stock above the bottom two branches and leave those two to go to seed, segregated out in my back garage obviously, am I correct to believe that this will then produce feminized seeds at the cost of those few buds?
Also I should state that up until yesterday or today these pollen sacks were either mineute or non-existent I don't know how long it actually takes for them to grow, but I don't believe that the strain is typically prone to herm since the other plants did not and this one only seemed to after I felt like it was done and it started growing new Tufts of white hairs and I let it go, presumably too long

Ponky

Ponky

You don't want to preserve those genetics. Will give your herms. And feminized basted seeds suck.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If you want to seed properly, they should be pollinated earlier. If you do it now with only a week or 2 left, they won't develop mature seeds.

Rooke

Rooke

Very good advice guys especially with S1’s I grew some a couple of years ago they were beautiful plants but lacked in power big time, some of them ended up males even though the seeds that I bought were feminized. I won’t grow them again, lesson learned

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
the "nanner" is the inside of the male pollen sac. if you cut open a pollen sac you will find the nanner things. so, by the time you find the nanner on your plant, it has spread pollen.

there is no sac to catch the pollen then the sac burst and spread it, there is no sac so the pollen just dribs and drabs from the time it starts to grow.

on the one hand, very often, the "late in life" nanners are not viable. so a lot of people say you can just nip them off and not have much issue. also, it takes a while to form a seed, so if you wait a week it wont hurt you. 2 weeks and you might find that your smoke pops a bit from the immature seeds.

on the other hand is need, have you got a stash, or is this IT!

Latest posts

Top Bottom