Any guesses on what this is??

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

This one is not like the others.. I think my source mixed in a different Seed for sure..

Any guesses on what this is
Any guesses on what this is 2

30roll

30roll

Yeah, this plant doesn't have a lot of Pistils on it compared to the others..
This is not a brag fest.. I really don't know what this is, but it seems to be an Indica bacause it was always slow to grow and the leaves are fat.

IMG 20210312 190404965 HDR1

Rizla420

Rizla420

This one is not like the others.. I think my source mixed in a different Seed for sure..

View attachment 1101501View attachment 1101502
That's a kush phenotype for sure look at the dark green leaves with almost.meaty chunky bulk to each leaf also look at where it is curling up and where the thc is located on the leaves all signs this is a kush strain and there's nothing wrong with that I got OG Kush going right now and gorilla glue 4

IMG 20210311 201204
30roll

30roll

That's a kush phenotype for sure look at the dark green leaves with almost.meaty chunky bulk to each leaf also look at where it is curling up and where the thc is located on the leaves all signs this is a kush strain and there's nothing wrong with that I got OG Kush going right now and gorilla glue 4

For sure the leaves were always way darker, like OD Green..

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Research. Look up the lineage.
I doubt that its a mix up.
Much more likely to be a phenotype. It will take after one of the parents.
Crossing 2 kine for the first time can give you 8 slightly different siblings.
Breeding stable IBLs is a long and difficult task.

30roll

30roll

Thanks for the info,m but I don't know mang.. This plant is just about done and all others still need to cook at least a week I think..

Rizla420

Rizla420

Thanks for the info,m but I don't know mang.. This plant is just about done and all others still need to cook at least a week I think..
Best way to get good seeds is just keep the best looking male and always pollinate the best looking female simples....

Rizla420

Rizla420

Best way to get good seeds is just keep the best looking male and always pollinate the best looking female simples....
These are all of Kush and gorilla glue 4 which the of Kush seeds I made from crossing 2 of Kush 1 male 1 female but even then I still had to cross it 2 more times before it got to a point where it's mostly just the phenotype I like in there I just backcrossed them each time with the most of Kush looking males to make the blood line more pure and then once I've done that about 4 times the strain will get stronger each time I cross it again with itself untill it reaches something special but only if I cross it with the strongest female each time and I always select the first to flower females to pollinate with making the strain flower and finish faster and faster with each back crossing hope this helps you understand why it's not the phenotype you was looking for it takes time.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom