Any help welcome.

• Thread starter Kromatron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kromatron

Kromatron

Hey everyone ,

I started my first grow , loving it so far , it's just nice to spend time with the ladies. I picked Plagron's coco coir for the reason it was easy on shipping. I made a (about) 70-30 Coco/Përlite mix and I put "rocks" ( forgot the name ) on the bottom of each 5 gallon pots. I'm growing autoflower Banana Blaze because she can handle lower temps pretty well. I'm using 5 gallon pots because I've read a lot that transplanting isn't the best for an autoflower. I know there is more change to overwater it I guess.

I did a lot of research before beginning , got all the equipment but still waiting for my EC/TDM meter to get some EC and ppm values. All the water going in is PH'ed between 5.8 and 6.0 at the moment , I use nutes from Plagron themself. Recommended dossage from them aswell , although I'm gonna cut down because i'm starting to see white tips on my leaves which I think is of nutrient burnout.

My biggest issue : When to water. I have a feeling I am overwatering because my ladies look pretty small (stunted) for the age. One looks pretty healthy (but small) and the other one is having some wierd twists on some leaves. The leaves also feel a bit dry , but not paper like.

I have a feeling only the top (not even) inch gets dry and the ground around the ladies stays pretty wet ( seems like around the roots it stays too wet aswell , maybe not enough air , idk ). I'm wondering if I should let the whole bucket dry out before watering again. I'm also about to drill some holes in the sides for more ventilation. I watered even when only a little bit was dry because of the "you can't overwater coco". I'm starting to think different tho

My light is a spider farmer sf 1000 which is hanging about 20 inch , recommended by the manufacturer. I don't think the issue lies here. Temps are steady between 18-24°C and humidity between 50%-70%.

Uploaded 2 pics of my ladies.

Thanks in advance for any help ;)

Any help welcome
Any help welcome 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom