any help would be great, 5 week of flowering

• Thread starter gogis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gogis

thats what i whos thinking myself,i flushted 2 times whit 2 gallons of water,and its just get worst.I give 2 gallons per week in 2 times ,the anoter plant gets same and it looks perfect.fertilizers i give by the biobiz schedule i say a lot.but im not feding for 2 weeks now,and i dont think the light is bad ,the second plant its next to it and it looks perfect
20200717 180010

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If you give us a history of your grow it will help us help you looks like Nute lock out due to ph issues .

G

gogis

I dont know what that is ppm? this is my first grow guys:)whit the ph tester i just bought so i steel trying to calibrating ,but i checked whit lakmus paper

G

gogis

The story its a bit Unusual i think,like i sayd its my first grow,but its definetly amazing PLANT to our tormented world.but lets back to the girl,the seeds from smoke 2 weeks sedling 2 weeks vegg then 12/12 but pistils shown only on 7 week of flowering so by biobiz shedule i already had to flush and harvest:)

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

The story its a bit Unusual i think,like i sayd its my first grow,but its definetly amazing PLANT to our tormented world.but lets back to the girl,the seeds from smoke 2 weeks sedling 2 weeks vegg then 12/12 but pistils shown only on 7 week of flowering so by biobiz shedule i already had to flush and harvest:)

Try 13 dark/ 11 light for the fun of it.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Can it be micronutrients deficiency?
Yea, it looks to me like some sort of nutrient deficiency, now if it's in the form of ph imbalance, I do not know, but what I would do is a small amount of humic and some bat guano, that's what I would do.

Maybe a bit of calmag also (I would mix a follar humic/calmag, and put the batshit on the top. But it's hard to tell what's going on there. Whatever you do, do it gradually, and pay attention.

The humic follar will give you some more leeway, and help the stress, so it might help self correct it. Those are the approaches I take.

Also:
Overwatering or underwatering are the most common culprits when a plant's leaves turn yellow. ... Before they drop, though, the leaves will typically turn yellow. If the soil is dry and this is happening, make it a point to get the plant on a regular watering schedule. Too much water can be just as damaging to leaves.

Ps. are you perhaps over, or under watering it???

That's why I run GRo BAGS, because those hard pots are so F$%#! Restricted air movement, in a very critical spot.
Edit: I really suspect over watering here for some reason.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Sometimes, (actually always) plants take a lot different water requirements. One plant drinks a bunch, and the other not so much. It's easy to get in a cycle where your giving one not enough, and the other too much, if your somehow thinking there taking the same amount of fluid.

Maybe at one point they were, but that has obviously changed, so pay attention to that.

let the dry out fairly complete, and have a follar available if possible, and make sure your getting them dried out before the next watering. If they droop, use the follar to spring them back quickly, but keep a good eye on them. But I think the roots are the problem here.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Thanks mate it sums me up to a T . Od .

It really is hard diagnose many of these issues for sure. They all really look alike in some respects, it's really guessing game in many respects, and just finding what works. (or failing while doing so).

G

gogis

Thanks guys. i flushed today whit 5 gallons of 6.5ph water after the first gallon runn off whos 5.5ph after the 5 gallon 6.1ph so i houpe thats will help if not fuck knows what else to do.what that calmag gona give? what about epsom salt?yea right its not that easy to find whats the problem,and every deficiecy looks similar to me:(

G

gogis

Yea, it looks to me like some sort of nutrient deficiency, now if it's in the form of ph imbalance, I do not know, but what I would do is a small amount of humic and some bat guano, that's what I would do.

Maybe a bit of calmag also (I would mix a follar humic/calmag, and put the batshit on the top. But it's hard to tell what's going on there. Whatever you do, do it gradually, and pay attention.

The humic follar will give you some more leeway, and help the stress, so it might help self correct it. Those are the approaches I take.

Also:
Overwatering or underwatering are the most common culprits when a plant's leaves turn yellow. ... Before they drop, though, the leaves will typically turn yellow. If the soil is dry and this is happening, make it a point to get the plant on a regular watering schedule. Too much water can be just as damaging to leaves.

Ps. are you perhaps over, or under watering it???

That's why I run GRo BAGS, because those hard pots are so F$%#! Restricted air movement, in a very critical spot.
Edit: I really suspect over watering here for some reason.
it migt be ofcourse ,but i whos watering this way for a mont,second plant even till now and its no problem whit it.

sambapati

sambapati

Are you using RO water? Don't tell me you are using rain water....

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, she's not going to drink as much as the other, not right now anyhow. Just keep good airflow on the roots, and do the follars like you said, with the calmag or epsom salts, and perhaps a humic follar. Just don't do anything overboard.

I believe this was partially brought by the flowering cycle, as the added stress at this point is critical. Early flower is a make or break time. So touch all your bases lightly, and pay close attention.

Make sure your temps are not getting too high either, once you get above 75f your in danger, depending on your humidity. What's your temps been like? Are you using AC? Does it fluctuate?

Top Bottom