any help would be great, 5 week of flowering

• Thread starter gogis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thanks guys. i flushed today whit 5 gallons of 6.5ph water after the first gallon runn off whos 5.5ph after the 5 gallon 6.1ph so i houpe thats will help if not fuck knows what else to do.what that calmag gona give? what about epsom salt?yea right its not that easy to find whats the problem,and every deficiecy looks similar to me:(
If you have low soil PH you want to add some Dolomite lime to the soil and scratch it about an inch or so or you can just water some in

G

gogis

omg its made even worst after yesterdays flush:(humidyti is 45-60%and 25 27 cel.what that ac?

william76

william76

u got a timer?,maybe uv had an interrupted nite period at the start coz they don't look 5 weeks into flower mebbe 3,76

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Same people that told use acid rain would kill the planet by 1990 now want us to believe global warming will make earth uninhabitable by 2030.

If you say so, I don't think they are the very "same people". The science is certainly better, and I've never heard anyone saying it won't be "inhabitable" by 2030, but whatever. That say 1.5C which it looks like were actually passing that mark, and polar ice melt is unprecedented, since before the ice age. (this has only happened with massive volcanic activity in past times) This time it's man made.

As for acid rain, the causative factors have largely been mitigated to an effective degree. (same with ozone depletion, but it will take time, and sustained efforts) My father worked as a welder on Nukes all my younger life. until about 20 years ago, I helped build things like St Mary's Nuclear Sub Base, and a massive Trash incinerator in Virginia. The Wheelabrator Portsmouth waste-to-energy facility provides dependable, environmentally safe disposal of up to 2,370 tons per day, turning it into electricity.

Burning trash, garbage, whatever and turning it into electricity. (same as coal burners in some respects) The scrubbers on that unit clean 99.999% of emissions coming out of the stack, (built in the 1990's) Creating Pure Co2 as the end product, nothing more. Emissions on cars have become far more stringent also. Strict Catalytic converter enforcement has largely eliminated NOx emissions causing acid rain..

Here's some example of before and after of how things used to be. Things have change for the better, but it's because these "same people" as you say.

Trees in the forest "create" their own rain, and when you cut down paradise, all that will remain is a desert, think about that. (Thank God I live in Seattle) Humans have a responsibility to this planet, too creation, and the creator (ie. mother earth) and not just to the all mighty dollar. Too bad half the population is ignorant enough to believe otherwise.

Acid Rain effects were much worse in the EU and Russia than here in the US.
Captureacid

MW HI185 AirPol 20190424130149 ZQ
JJetu1X
Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

If you say so, I don't think they are the very "same people". The science is certainly better, and I've never heard anyone saying it won't be "inhabitable" by 2030, but whatever. That say 1.5C which it looks like were actually passing that mark, and polar ice melt is unprecedented, since before the ice age. (this has only happened with massive volcanic activity in past times) This time it's man made.

As for acid rain, the causative factors have largely been mitigated to an effective degree. (same with ozone depletion, but it will take time, and sustained efforts) My father worked as a welder on Nukes all my younger life. until about 20 years ago, I helped build things like St Mary's Nuclear Sub Base, and a massive Trash incinerator in Virginia. The Wheelabrator Portsmouth waste-to-energy facility provides dependable, environmentally safe disposal of up to 2,370 tons per day, turning it into electricity.

Burning trash, garbage, whatever and turning it into electricity. (same as coal burners in some respects) The scrubbers on that unit clean 99.999% of emissions coming out of the stack, (built in the 1990's) Creating Pure Co2 as the end product, nothing more. Emissions on cars have become far more stringent also. Strict Catalytic converter enforcement has largely eliminated NOx emissions causing acid rain..

Here's some example of before and after of how things used to be. Things have change for the better, but it's because these "same people" as you say.

Trees in the forest "create" their own rain, and when you cut down paradise, all that will remain is a desert, think about that. (Thank God I live in Seattle) Humans have a responsibility to this planet, too creation, and the creator (ie. mother earth) and not just to the all mighty dollar. Too bad half the population is ignorant enough to believe otherwise.

I live near an industrial estate and becauee of flu many of the factories shut down. So did the schools/school buses/commuters. The swimming pool is much cleaner/so is the night sky/air. Went swimming in the Andaman sea yesterday -- no tourists -- just locals. Amazing that something brutal and deadly also had a positive impact on nature and the world's health. Who are we and what do we believe?

Top Bottom